• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Files with Greg - A Project Idea

In summary, Greg suggests creating an "organized Files Section" where all the theme show fliers, advertising fliers, and other files related to the site could be stored. He also suggests a "search" feature in the Files Section to make it easier to find files.
janel kelly
Greg,
I don't know if this idea is too big a project or not but would it be possible to have an organized "Files Section" Such as all the theme show fliers in one folder, advertising fliers in a folder, games in a folder, etc. It is hard to find files I've seen before because its 73 pages long. I hope I'm not being too confusing. Just an idea...

When looking for something in the postings we can use the "search" in the tool bar and find what we want by putting in a key word. How about a "search" in the files section too?

BethCooks4U said:
When looking for something in the postings we can use the "search" in the tool bar and find what we want by putting in a key word. How about a "search" in the files section too?

You've always been able to search :)

At the top there are sorting and filtering options for you. I will be posting a tutorial on how to use all the options, but some are fairly intuitive.

Anyway we can get a little more storage space to upload files? I only have one file uploaded as of now and can't upload my second one that I wanted to share. Maybe that can be a perk of a Gold Supporter? ;)

cajunchelle said:
Anyway we can get a little more storage space to upload files? I only have one file uploaded as of now and can't upload my second one that I wanted to share. Maybe that can be a perk of a Gold Supporter? ;)

Fixed, enjoy

Your great! Thanks Greg!

Admin Greg said:
You've always been able to search :)

At the top there are sorting and filtering options for you. I will be posting a tutorial on how to use all the options, but some are fairly intuitive.

You can search the files section if you know the exact name of the file, other wise it will not show up. I have used the search tool bar before in the files section and had to end up doing a page by page search because I didn't know the exact document name. Maybe it's thew sorting and filtering I need to learn. :)

Yeah, I thought I knew something about computers and how to navigate and all, but the search in the files section still has me stumped, I can never find what I am searching for I also always have to do a page by page search or just search the board for a certain word or phrase and hope something pops up in a post with an attatched file. I think I need a tutor. :rolleyes:

bbauman07 said:
You can search the files section if you know the exact name of the file, other wise it will not show up. I have used the search tool bar before in the files section and had to end up doing a page by page search because I didn't know the exact document name. Maybe it's thew sorting and filtering I need to learn. :)

Use the * wildcard. For example, if you type in *party* it will find all attachments with the keyword party in the file name. The filtering tool is really extremely powerful once learned. I'm going to make a tutorial tonight.

Last edited:
:) Thanks Greg. You're awesome!! :)

Yes, you are awesome. That would be great to have a tutorial.
Thanks

Ding!O, OK, I think I got it now, Thanks for the explination, it helps Alot! I might be able to find what I am looking for next time, I had no clue what the ***'s meant until now.
:rolleyes:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :)

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

1. How can I access the "Organizing Files with Greg - A Project Idea" project?

To access the project, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Projects" section. From there, you will be able to browse and select the "Organizing Files with Greg" project.

2. What materials do I need for this project?

This project requires a file organizer, labels, folders, and any other supplies you may want to use to personalize your file system. These can all be found in the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. Can I customize the project to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the "Organizing Files with Greg" project is designed to be customizable. You can adjust the categories, labels, and filing system to fit your specific needs and preferences.

4. Is this project suitable for both paper and digital files?

Yes, the "Organizing Files with Greg" project can be used for both paper and digital files. You can create physical file folders or use digital folders on your computer or online storage system.

5. How long does it typically take to complete this project?

The time it takes to complete the "Organizing Files with Greg" project will vary depending on the size of your file collection and how detailed you want to make your organization system. However, most customers report completing the project within a few hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
rennea