• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Files idea

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
939
1
Greg,
I don't know if this idea is too big a project or not but would it be possible to have an organized "Files Section" Such as all the theme show fliers in one folder, advertising fliers in a folder, games in a folder, etc. It is hard to find files I've seen before because its 73 pages long. I hope I'm not being too confusing. Just an idea...
 

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
13,007
42
When looking for something in the postings we can use the "search" in the tool bar and find what we want by putting in a key word. How about a "search" in the files section too?
 

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
1,613
166
BethCooks4U said:
When looking for something in the postings we can use the "search" in the tool bar and find what we want by putting in a key word. How about a "search" in the files section too?

You've always been able to search :)

At the top there are sorting and filtering options for you. I will be posting a tutorial on how to use all the options, but some are fairly intuitive.
 

cajunchelle

Member
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
189
0
Anyway we can get a little more storage space to upload files? I only have one file uploaded as of now and can't upload my second one that I wanted to share. Maybe that can be a perk of a Gold Supporter? ;)
 

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
1,613
166
cajunchelle said:
Anyway we can get a little more storage space to upload files? I only have one file uploaded as of now and can't upload my second one that I wanted to share. Maybe that can be a perk of a Gold Supporter? ;)

Fixed, enjoy
 

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
1,473
2
Admin Greg said:
You've always been able to search :)

At the top there are sorting and filtering options for you. I will be posting a tutorial on how to use all the options, but some are fairly intuitive.

You can search the files section if you know the exact name of the file, other wise it will not show up. I have used the search tool bar before in the files section and had to end up doing a page by page search because I didn't know the exact document name. Maybe it's thew sorting and filtering I need to learn. :)
 

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
1,427
0
Yeah, I thought I knew something about computers and how to navigate and all, but the search in the files section still has me stumped, I can never find what I am searching for I also always have to do a page by page search or just search the board for a certain word or phrase and hope something pops up in a post with an attatched file. I think I need a tutor. :rolleyes:
 

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
1,613
166
bbauman07 said:
You can search the files section if you know the exact name of the file, other wise it will not show up. I have used the search tool bar before in the files section and had to end up doing a page by page search because I didn't know the exact document name. Maybe it's thew sorting and filtering I need to learn. :)

Use the * wildcard. For example, if you type in *party* it will find all attachments with the keyword party in the file name. The filtering tool is really extremely powerful once learned. I'm going to make a tutorial tonight.
 
Last edited:

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
1,427
0
Ding!

O, OK, I think I got it now, Thanks for the explination, it helps Alot! I might be able to find what I am looking for next time, I had no clue what the ***'s meant until now.
:rolleyes:
 
Top