• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolve Missing File Search on Menu Bar | Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, the "File Search Missing" tool on the Pampered Chef website is currently undergoing maintenance and is temporarily unavailable. However, past orders can still be accessed through the "Order History" section and new orders can still be placed. The exact timeframe for when the tool will be back up and running is not known, but the team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Past order information will not be lost during this maintenance period.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
The file search is usually on the menu bar but it's not right now. ??? :( Is it showing for anyone else or is my computer all wonky?

I believe it was taken off until the 12th so people don't accidentally see photos of the new Fall Products.Shari in TX

Yes both the image gallery and file search is down until the 12th.

Image gallery and file search will be back later tonight

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the file search on the menu bar. I'm sorry to hear that it's not showing up for you. I just checked on my end and it seems to be working fine. Have you tried restarting your computer or updating the software? Sometimes that can help with any wonky issues. Let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll try to help troubleshoot with you. Hang in there!

1. Why can't I find the "File Search Missing" tool on my Pampered Chef website?

The "File Search Missing" tool is currently undergoing maintenance and is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Our team is working on resolving the issue and the tool will be back up and running as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2. Can I still access my past orders without the "File Search Missing" tool?

Yes, you can still access your past orders by going to the "Order History" section on your Pampered Chef website. From there, you can view and print any past orders you have placed. If you need assistance with finding a specific order, please contact our customer service team.

3. When will the "File Search Missing" tool be back up and running?

Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue with the "File Search Missing" tool. We do not have an exact timeframe for when it will be back up and running, but we assure you that it is our top priority to get it back online as soon as possible.

4. Can I still place new orders without the "File Search Missing" tool?

Yes, you can still place new orders through the Pampered Chef website. The "File Search Missing" tool is only for accessing past orders and does not affect the ability to place new orders. If you experience any issues with placing an order, please contact our customer service team.

5. Will I lose any of my past order information while the "File Search Missing" tool is down?

No, your past order information is still securely stored on the Pampered Chef website. You will not lose any of your past orders while the "File Search Missing" tool is undergoing maintenance. Once the tool is back up and running, you will be able to access your past orders as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views