• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fiesta Show This Sat Help!!!!!!!!!

In summary, the Fiesta Show is a free Pampered Chef event showcasing their latest products and recipes. It will be held this Saturday at 6pm and RSVPs are highly recommended. Attendees can bring guests and there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
I have a Mexican Fiesta show this sat. I am a newbee & wanted to make something fairly easy.. any ideas? I was thinkin touchdown taco dip..

Definitely do the Touchdown Taco Dip. You could also make some of the guacamole dip and tortilla chips (don't buy them - make them - SOOO easy!).

Another good choice is the family sized burrito in the season's best (from last season).

Well, there are a LOT of good, easy choices but those are two.

Ohhh... if you have a family skillet make the pineapple upside down cake on the stove top. Very WOW!

Hi there! Congrats on your upcoming Mexican Fiesta show! I think your idea of touchdown taco dip is a great one. It's definitely an easy and crowd-pleasing option. You could also consider making some homemade guacamole and salsa, which are always a hit at parties. Another easy option could be to make mini quesadillas or taquitos using pre-made tortillas and fillings like chicken, cheese, and veggies. Good luck with your show!

What is the Fiesta Show and when is it?

The Fiesta Show is a Pampered Chef event where we showcase our latest products and recipes. This year's Fiesta Show will be held this Saturday at 6pm.

Do I need to RSVP for the Fiesta Show?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the Fiesta Show as it helps us plan for the event and ensure we have enough food and materials for all attendees.

How much does it cost to attend the Fiesta Show?

The Fiesta Show is completely free to attend! We want to share our passion for cooking and entertaining with as many people as possible, so there is no cost to attend.

Can I bring a friend to the Fiesta Show?

Of course! We encourage you to bring friends, family, or anyone else who loves cooking and trying new recipes. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well.

Will there be any special deals or discounts at the Fiesta Show?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the Fiesta Show. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DizziePixie
  • trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bsaxman
Replies