• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fiesta Seasoning Set: What's Included and How to Use for Your Next Show

Thanks!It usually takes about 24 hours to a week to get supplies, but it can take up to 48 hours depending on when it ships. Thanks for your help!
wannasellit
I am not sure where to post this but I was wondering what is included in the Fiesta Seasoning set on the Paperwork/Supply order form?

I want to use the seasonings for my next show and was wondering what the "set" was.

Thanks!!

It's the same set in the catalog the salsa and the guacamole. I'm not sure how many come on the supply order form but I know it's more then one. I hope this helped.

you get the entire set on the supply order form...the farmer's market has 3 flavors...Tomato Herb, Chipolte Ranch, adn Spinach & Smoker red pepper. The Fiesta set only has 2 flavors: Classic Salsa and Zesty Guacamole. I believe you get 4 of each set when ordering from the supply, but they are exactly the same as the ones ordered from the catalog. I hope this makes sense, if not e-mail me and I will make it clearer. I hope this helps..good luck!

Thank youThe one set didn't say how many it came with so I wasn't sure. Thanks for your replies!

Do you know how long it takes to get supplies, etc once you order them? I want to make sure I order them in time for the show.

Thanks again.

turn around timeCan be anywhere from 24 to 48 hours or being the end of the month, I have had things take a week. However, I am in Milwaukee just two hours from Addison so...

I live in Florida so I'm pretty far, I know it normally takes 5 business days to get to me after anything has been shipped b/c I am so far, but normally they pick and ship the supply order within the next 2 days so I wait a max of a week, but I would order ASAP just to be on the safe side, especially with it being end-of-month and so close to holidays and all of the incentives that end tonight, they will probably be backed up!

What is included in the Fiesta Seasoning Set?

The Fiesta Seasoning Set includes five different spice blends: Southwest Seasoning, Fiesta Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, Fajita Seasoning, and Chili Lime Rub. Each blend is carefully crafted to add delicious flavor to your Mexican-inspired dishes.

Are the seasonings all-natural?

Yes, all of the seasonings in the Fiesta Seasoning Set are made with all-natural ingredients. We believe in using high-quality, natural ingredients to enhance the flavor of your food.

Can I use these seasonings for anything other than Mexican dishes?

While the Fiesta Seasoning Set is specifically designed for Mexican-inspired dishes, the seasonings can also be used to add a delicious kick to other types of cuisine. Try using the Southwest Seasoning on grilled chicken or the Chili Lime Rub on roasted vegetables for a tasty twist.

Are the seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, all of the seasonings in the Fiesta Seasoning Set are gluten-free. We understand the importance of dietary restrictions and strive to provide options for all of our customers.

What is the shelf life of the Fiesta Seasoning Set?

The seasonings in the Fiesta Seasoning Set have a shelf life of about 2-3 years when stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to use the seasonings within 6 months of opening for optimal flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • susanr613