1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Fiesta Seasoning set

1. I am not sure where to post this but I was wondering what is included in the Fiesta Seasoning set on the Paperwork/Supply order form?

I want to use the seasonings for my next show and was wondering what the "set" was.

Thanks!!

Oct 31, 2005
  2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

It's the same set in the catalog the salsa and the guacamole. I'm not sure how many come on the supply order form but I know it's more then one. I hope this helped.

Oct 31, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

you get the entire set on the supply order form...the farmer's market has 3 flavors...Tomato Herb, Chipolte Ranch, adn Spinach & Smoker red pepper. The Fiesta set only has 2 flavors: Classic Salsa and Zesty Guacamole. I believe you get 4 of each set when ordering from the supply, but they are exactly the same as the ones ordered from the catalog. I hope this makes sense, if not e-mail me and I will make it clearer. I hope this helps..good luck!

4. Thank you

The one set didn't say how many it came with so I wasn't sure. Thanks for your replies!

Do you know how long it takes to get supplies, etc once you order them? I want to make sure I order them in time for the show.

Thanks again.

Oct 31, 2005
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

turn around time

Can be anywhere from 24 to 48 hours or being the end of the month, I have had things take a week. However, I am in Milwaukee just two hours from Addison so...

Oct 31, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I live in Florida so I'm pretty far, I know it normally takes 5 business days to get to me after anything has been shipped b/c I am so far, but normally they pick and ship the supply order within the next 2 days so I wait a max of a week, but I would order ASAP just to be on the safe side, especially with it being end-of-month and so close to holidays and all of the incentives that end tonight, they will probably be backed up!

Have something to add?