• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fiesta Seasoning set

Oct 7, 2005
I am not sure where to post this but I was wondering what is included in the Fiesta Seasoning set on the Paperwork/Supply order form?

I want to use the seasonings for my next show and was wondering what the "set" was.

Thanks!!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
It's the same set in the catalog the salsa and the guacamole. I'm not sure how many come on the supply order form but I know it's more then one. I hope this helped.

Sep 20, 2005
you get the entire set on the supply order form...the farmer's market has 3 flavors...Tomato Herb, Chipolte Ranch, adn Spinach & Smoker red pepper. The Fiesta set only has 2 flavors: Classic Salsa and Zesty Guacamole. I believe you get 4 of each set when ordering from the supply, but they are exactly the same as the ones ordered from the catalog. I hope this makes sense, if not e-mail me and I will make it clearer. I hope this helps..good luck!

Oct 7, 2005
Thank you

The one set didn't say how many it came with so I wasn't sure. Thanks for your replies!

Do you know how long it takes to get supplies, etc once you order them? I want to make sure I order them in time for the show.

Thanks again.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
turn around time

Can be anywhere from 24 to 48 hours or being the end of the month, I have had things take a week. However, I am in Milwaukee just two hours from Addison so...

Sep 20, 2005
I live in Florida so I'm pretty far, I know it normally takes 5 business days to get to me after anything has been shipped b/c I am so far, but normally they pick and ship the supply order within the next 2 days so I wait a max of a week, but I would order ASAP just to be on the safe side, especially with it being end-of-month and so close to holidays and all of the incentives that end tonight, they will probably be backed up!