• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substitutes for Mayo in Fiesta Sandwich Ring

In summary, there are several options for mayo substitutes in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring. Plain Greek yogurt, avocado, dairy-free alternatives such as vegan mayo or mashed avocado and olive oil, and sour cream can all be used as substitutes. Hummus is also a viable option that will add a unique flavor to the dish. Ultimately, the substitute chosen will provide a similar creamy texture and add a tangy or creamy flavor to the Fiesta Sandwich Ring.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
I have a show tonight. The host does not like mayonaise but wants to do the fiesta sandwich ring. What should I substitute the mayo :confused: with if anything?

I don't really know what is in that recipe but would sour cream work?

Ideas..What about using oil with a little italian seasoning mixed in it? Or mustard??

Or maybe some salad dressing? I am not sure what is on the sandwich, so not sure if these would work.

Good luck.

:D

Fiesta RingSee if the host would mind substituting mayo with miracle whip. It works the same but you can always skip the clintro, garlic and jalapeno and just do a spicy mustard.

Good luck

I know that no one has asked for the recipe to be posted but here it is anyway!;) Maybe we can help her out better if we know what we are dealing with.:)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• FIESTA SANDWICH RING.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 438
MayoI don't like mayo :( either but you can't taste it in the rings and recipes for PC. Unless she's allergic, you might be able to sneak it in. I believe the basic reason for mayo in a recipe is to hold the ingredients together and to add moistness.

Maybe you could use honey mustard!

After reading the recipe I would definately substitute sour cream for the mayo. Sour cream is often used as a substitute for mayo in other recipes to make them more calorie free.

1. Can I use plain Greek yogurt as a substitute for mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring?

Yes, plain Greek yogurt can be used as a substitute for mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring. It will provide a similar creamy texture and tangy flavor.

2. What about using avocado as a mayo substitute?

Avocado can also be used as a substitute for mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring. It will add a slightly different flavor and creaminess to the dish.

3. Is there a dairy-free alternative to mayo that I can use in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring?

Yes, you can use a dairy-free mayo alternative such as vegan mayo or a mixture of mashed avocado and olive oil as a substitute in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring.

4. Can I use sour cream instead of mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring?

Yes, sour cream can be used as a substitute for mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring. It will add a tangy flavor and creamy texture to the dish.

5. How about using hummus as a mayo replacement in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring?

Hummus can be used as a substitute for mayo in the Fiesta Sandwich Ring. It will add a unique flavor and creamy consistency to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ksissom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • SarahT
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • sklay723