• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting Your First Fiesta: Games for a Fun Show!

In summary, popular games to play at a Pampered Chef party include "Name That Product", "Recipe Riddle", "Price is Right", and "Kitchen Tool Charades". To prepare for hosting a party, familiarize yourself with products and recipes, make a guest list and send invitations, and prepare snacks or refreshments. It is not necessary to purchase products to host a party, but hosts can earn free and discounted products. Hosting a Pampered Chef party offers the chance to try new recipes and kitchen tools, as well as spend time with friends and family. Online hosting is also available for convenience.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am having my first fiesta show on Sunday. I have the menu picked out, but was wondering if there are any games for this floating around. I have done the left right game to death and I have made up my own word scramble and name that slogan game, but they don't seem to fit this one.
Than ks

I brought a maraca at my last fiesta show....everytime I said the words "pampered chef" they had to shake it and move it to the next person. Last person holding it got to pick a prize from my goodie bag. It was fun!

Mexican ThemeWhat a shakin' idea! I have a Margarita's & Mexico Fiesta show planned on the 19th. I think I'll go buy some more maracas.
Sad, I had a yard sale this summer. Brand new looking, hot pink, for 50 cents (if I recall), and my maracas didn't sell. I passed them on to a church in the area that was doing a rummage sale the following month. Now, I wish I'd saved them.

What are some fun games to play at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular games to play at a Pampered Chef party include the "Name That Product" game, where guests have to guess the names of different kitchen tools, and the "Recipe Riddle" game, where guests have to solve riddles related to recipes. Other fun games include "Price is Right" and "Kitchen Tool Charades".

How do I prepare for hosting my first Pampered Chef party?

First, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. It's also helpful to make a guest list and send out invitations in advance. You can also prepare some snacks or refreshments for your guests to enjoy during the party.

Do I need to purchase any products to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to host a Pampered Chef party. As the host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. However, if you do wish to purchase products, you can do so at a discounted price as the host.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party can be a fun and rewarding experience. As the host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as have the opportunity to try out new recipes and kitchen tools. It's also a great way to spend time with friends and family while enjoying delicious food.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a party online. This can be a convenient option for those who are unable to attend a physical party. As the host, you can still earn the same benefits and have access to the same games and activities as a traditional party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trisigma730
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • nay62