1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Fiesta Games

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I am having my first fiesta show on Sunday. I have the menu picked out, but was wondering if there are any games for this floating around. I have done the left right game to death and I have made up my own word scramble and name that slogan game, but they don't seem to fit this one.
    Than ks

Nov 7, 2005
  2. MSmith

MSmith Member

I brought a maraca at my last fiesta show....everytime I said the words "pampered chef" they had to shake it and move it to the next person. Last person holding it got to pick a prize from my goodie bag. It was fun!

Nov 8, 2005
    Arlene likes this.
  3. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Mexican Theme

What a shakin' idea! I have a Margarita's & Mexico Fiesta show planned on the 19th. I think I'll go buy some more maracas.
    Sad, I had a yard sale this summer. Brand new looking, hot pink, for 50 cents (if I recall), and my maracas didn't sell. I passed them on to a church in the area that was doing a rummage sale the following month. Now, I wish I'd saved them.

Nov 8, 2005
Have something to add?