• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can someone please share the Fiesta Cheese Torta recipe?

In summary, the Fiesta Cheese Torta Recipe requires 8 oz. cream cheese, 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese, 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1/4 cup chopped black olives, 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers, 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, 1/4 tsp. ground cumin, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder for its ingredients. To assemble the torta, mix together the cheeses and other ingredients, press into a bowl, refrigerate, and then invert onto a serving plate. It can be made ahead of time and served with crackers, chips
Ann F
Gold Member
HELP! I made this last year for my daughter's wedding reception and we all loved it. Now I can't find the recipe and we want it for tomorrow night's get-together! I've searched here and on PC website.
THANKS!!!

Here you go Ann! :)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• FIESTA CHEESE TORTA.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 419
Thanks, Lee Ann! You saved Christmas in Pauls Valley!!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Fiesta Cheese Torta Recipe?

The ingredients for the Fiesta Cheese Torta Recipe are 8 oz. cream cheese, 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese, 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1/4 cup chopped black olives, 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers, 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, 1/4 tsp. ground cumin, and 1/4 tsp. garlic powder.

2. How do I assemble the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

To assemble the Fiesta Cheese Torta, start by mixing together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl. Then, add in the red bell pepper, green onions, black olives, jalapeno peppers, cilantro, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix until well combined. Next, line a small bowl with plastic wrap and press the cheese mixture into the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Finally, invert the bowl onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap to reveal the torta.

3. Can I make the Fiesta Cheese Torta ahead of time?

Yes, the Fiesta Cheese Torta can be made ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions for assembly and refrigerate the torta for up to 24 hours before serving.

4. What can I serve with the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

The Fiesta Cheese Torta can be served with crackers, tortilla chips, or sliced vegetables such as carrots, cucumber, and bell peppers. It can also be used as a topping for tacos or served as a spread for sandwiches.

5. Can I use different types of cheese for the Fiesta Cheese Torta?

Yes, you can use different types of cheese for the Fiesta Cheese Torta. However, it is important to use a combination of soft and hard cheeses for the best texture and flavor. Some suggested substitutions include using pepper jack cheese instead of Monterey Jack, or using feta cheese instead of cheddar. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite version of the torta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • TWine120