• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ffs: Imperfect Franklin Covey "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover

In summary, the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover is made of high-quality synthetic material that is durable and easy to clean. It is compatible with most standard-sized planners and features a pen loop, card slots, and a large pocket for organization. Unfortunately, customization options are not available, but personal touches can be added with stickers or decals. To clean the cover, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and avoid harsh chemicals or solvents. It is recommended to store the cover in a cool, dry place when not in use.
DebbieJ
This is free for shipping.

I ordered the planner and when it arrived I discovered that the cover is imperfect. The PC imprint is of uneven depth. It really isn't that noticeable, but since I paid $30, I had them send me a new one.

I'll send it to you if you cover the postage. I weighed it at the post office and it was around $5. I might be able to squeeze it into a flat rate envelope, which would make it $3.85, but I haven't tried.

I'll take it!I would love it! Let me know,

Robin

it's takenthe cover is taken. Thanks!

1. What material is the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover made of?

The "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover is made of high-quality synthetic material that mimics the look and feel of real leather. This makes it more durable and easier to clean.

2. Is the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover compatible with other planner brands?

Yes, the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover is designed to fit most standard-sized planners, including popular brands like Franklin Covey, Day-Timer, and Filofax.

3. Can I customize the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover with my name or initials?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover at this time. However, you can easily add your own personal touch with stickers or decals.

4. Does the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover come with any additional features or pockets?

Yes, the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover has several pockets and slots to help you stay organized. It includes a pen loop, card slots, and a large pocket for storing loose papers or notes.

5. How do I care for and clean the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover?

To clean the "Leather" Pampered Chef Planner Cover, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or solvents, as they may damage the material. If possible, store the cover in a cool, dry place when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tashayoung
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • tashayoung