• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curves Gym's Relay for Life Team: Pampered Chef Fundraiser Ideas

In summary, the Pampered Chef fundraiser for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team aims to raise money for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event through the sale of Pampered Chef products. The fundraiser works by hosting a party where a portion of sales and direct donations will be donated to the team. Anyone can participate and there may be special offers or promotions available. To get involved, you can host a party, make a purchase, or make a direct donation.
gothim0802
So I attend Curves gym. We have a Relay for Life team. I am a co captain on our team.

The owner approved for me to head a PC Fundraiser. So what items would you ladies recommend for it? I was thinking just a one page flyer and then on the back the order form (like the school ones)

It depends on how many members... it could get expensive. BUT I am loving the mini catalog idea with flyer and order form. Ive been doing it for my last couple of shows.

That's great that your gym is participating in Relay for Life and that you have the opportunity to organize a PC fundraiser! One idea could be to sell healthy snacks or protein bars that are popular among gym-goers. You could also reach out to local businesses or health food stores to see if they would be willing to donate items for the fundraiser, which could help increase profits for your team. Another idea could be to offer a discounted gym membership or personal training sessions as a raffle prize to encourage more people to participate. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. "What is the goal of the Pampered Chef fundraiser for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team?"

The goal of the fundraiser is to raise money for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event through the sale of Pampered Chef products. The funds raised will go towards cancer research, support for patients and their families, and community outreach programs.

2. "How does the Pampered Chef fundraiser work for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team?"

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a consultant will demonstrate and sell products. A portion of the sales will be donated to the Relay for Life team. In addition, customers can also make direct donations to the team through the party.

3. "Can anyone participate in the Pampered Chef fundraiser for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team?"

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser by hosting a party or making a purchase. The more people who participate, the more money can be raised for the cause.

4. "Are there any special offers or promotions for the Pampered Chef fundraiser for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team?"

Yes, there may be special offers or promotions available for the fundraiser, such as discounted products or free gifts with purchase. These will be announced by the consultant hosting the party.

5. "How can I get involved with the Pampered Chef fundraiser for Curves Gym's Relay for Life team?"

You can get involved by hosting a party, making a purchase, or making a direct donation to the team. You can also spread the word to your friends and family and encourage them to participate as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24