• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Delaying Submission Affect My Active Status?

In summary, the speaker is worried about their active/inactive status and what will happen since they won't be able to submit any sales until the first week of August. However, they will still be able to receive their change-over kit and order new sample packs. Their status will not be affected until the end of August. The speaker is encouraged to keep reaching out for bookings and is reassured that their status will not affect their ability to do their job as a consultant.
DeeDee616
Ok i'm a little slow at getting the new terms of our active/in active status.

I submitted over $1,500 worth of sales in June, but July i have nothing and prob wont. I have a demo on the 31st but i know i won't submitt that show till a few days after....so my question is what happens to me? lol Iam planing on submitting the july 31st show by Aug 4/5.
Will i not be able to do certain things till i submit it? Will i still get my change over kit next week? Will i still be able to order the new sample packs? I'm worried. And i have nothing yet for Aug. It's soooo hard to get bookings so matter what i do. I've been giving stuff away and nothing. Just worried about the active/inactive status and what happens. sicne i'm not gonna sumbit anyhting till the first week in aug. but it is a July show. Thanks for your help!

you will be considered inactive in July but nothing will happen to you

Except for maybe you won't get the change-over kit. I understand you must be active in July to receive it.

Even if you are inactive when they're initially shipped, you will receive one when you become active again. One of my team members was inactive for all of the spring season and submitted something in June. She got the Spring changeover box when she did that.

Hi there! Don't worry, it's totally normal to take a little bit of time to understand the new terms of our active/inactive status. It sounds like you had a great month in June, congratulations on submitting over $1,500 worth of sales! As for your July sales, it's completely understandable that you won't be submitting until a few days after your demo on the 31st. Rest assured, you will still be able to do everything you normally do as a consultant. You will still receive your change over kit next week and you will also be able to order the new sample packs. Your active/inactive status will not be affected until the end of August, so there is no need to worry. Keep up the great work and keep reaching out for bookings, I'm sure you will have a successful month in August as well! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

What does "active" and "inactive" mean?

"Active" and "inactive" are terms used to describe the current status or state of something. In the context of a few questions, it may refer to the level of engagement or participation in a specific activity or situation.

How do I know if I am considered "active" or "inactive"?

Your status of "active" or "inactive" is typically determined by the specific criteria set by the person or organization asking the question. This could be based on your level of involvement, communication, or other factors that they have established.

Can I change my status from "inactive" to "active"?

In most cases, yes, you can change your status from "inactive" to "active". This may require taking certain actions or meeting specific requirements, depending on the context of the question. It is best to ask for clarification from the person or organization asking the question.

What are the benefits of being "active" or "inactive"?

The benefits of being "active" or "inactive" can vary depending on the situation. In some cases, being "active" may lead to more opportunities or recognition, while being "inactive" may provide a break or time for reflection. It is important to consider the specific context and potential outcomes before determining which status is right for you.

Is it better to be "active" or "inactive"?

This ultimately depends on your personal preferences and the specific context of the question. Both "active" and "inactive" statuses can have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is important to consider your own needs and goals before deciding which status is better for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heat123