1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Few questions-active/inactive

1. DeeDee616

DeeDee616 Member

Ok i'm a little slow at getting the new terms of our active/in active status.

I submitted over $1,500 worth of sales in June, but July i have nothing and prob wont. I have a demo on the 31st but i know i won't submitt that show till a few days after....so my question is what happens to me? lol Iam planing on submitting the july 31st show by Aug 4/5.
    Will i not be able to do certain things till i submit it? Will i still get my change over kit next week? Will i still be able to order the new sample packs? I'm worried. And i have nothing yet for Aug. It's soooo hard to get bookings so matter what i do. I've been giving stuff away and nothing. Just worried about the active/inactive status and what happens. sicne i'm not gonna sumbit anyhting till the first week in aug. but it is a July show. Thanks for your help!

Jul 22, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

you will be considered inactive in July but nothing will happen to you

Jul 22, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Except for maybe you won't get the change-over kit. I understand you must be active in July to receive it.

Jul 22, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Even if you are inactive when they're initially shipped, you will receive one when you become active again. One of my team members was inactive for all of the spring season and submitted something in June. She got the Spring changeover box when she did that.

Jul 22, 2009
Have something to add?