• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Booth at Keizer Iris Festival in Salem, Oregon - May 15th-17th

In summary, "Festival in Salem, Oregon" is an annual event organized by the city's Chamber of Commerce to celebrate local food, music, and culture. It takes place on the third weekend of October and features vendors, live performances, and activities for all ages. Interested vendors can apply through the event's website and admission is free for all attendees. The event is family-friendly with designated areas for children's activities and games.
pcjenn
Gold Member
I have a couple of shifts open for a booth at the Keizer Iris Festival May 15th-17th. PM me if you are interested and leave me your email address. I'll email you the details!

bumping

still a couple of spots left

Hi! I am definitely interested in the booth at the Keizer Iris Festival. Could you please provide me with more information about the shifts and what the booth would entail? Also, could you let me know the location of the festival and any other important details? Thank you! My email is [insert email address here]. Looking forward to hearing from you!

1. What is "Festival in Salem, Oregon"?

"Festival in Salem, Oregon" is an annual event held in the city of Salem, Oregon to celebrate local food, music, and culture. It is organized by the city's Chamber of Commerce and features a variety of vendors, live performances, and activities for all ages.

2. When is the next "Festival in Salem, Oregon"?

The next "Festival in Salem, Oregon" is scheduled for October 15-17, 2021. It typically takes place on the third weekend of October each year.

3. How can I become a vendor at "Festival in Salem, Oregon"?

If you are interested in becoming a vendor at "Festival in Salem, Oregon", you can apply through the event's official website. The application process typically opens in the spring and vendors are chosen based on the relevance and quality of their products or services.

4. Are there any admission fees for "Festival in Salem, Oregon"?

Admission to "Festival in Salem, Oregon" is free for all attendees. However, some activities or performances may require a separate ticket purchase.

5. Is "Festival in Salem, Oregon" suitable for families with children?

Yes, "Festival in Salem, Oregon" offers a variety of family-friendly activities and performances, making it a great event for families with children. There are also designated areas for children's activities and games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • eatoninthekitchen