• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Grow My Pampered Chef Business: Any Advice?

In summary, the speaker has been struggling with their Pampered Chef business, with their last two shows being unsuccessful. They live in a small community on a military base and are only allowed to sell at that one base. They feel stuck and are trying to come up with new ideas to generate interest and keep their business going. They have tried raffles, giveaways, and reaching out to local businesses and military spouses, but have not had much success. Despite the challenges, the speaker is determined to find new ways to reach potential customers and keep their business afloat.
MaryannNic
My last two shows were no shows. One made one sale, and I was able to move some things around that the host ordered to make the show meet $150, but my last one did nothing. My host wasn't really interested, no matter how much I tried to motivate her. She only wanted to do a facebook party. She never met with me to get catalogs to pass out. She said she was too busy. :grumpy:

I live in a pretty small community on a military base in Korea. There are other bases that are much larger, but I am only authorized to sell at this one. Everyone keeps inviting the same people and I think they are just getting tired of it. Maybe there will be a bunch of new people soon because I'm feeling stuck! :cry:

It is hard when the same people are at every party. Look on here for some theme shows to give you and your guests some new enthusiasm. See if there are groups of people you are missing on your base. Also we can motivate our hosts only if they want to be motivated. Sounds like she really didn't want to host the show at all. Move on to "Who's next?"

I'm trying to come up with new ideas to get more interest and keep my business going, but it's tough. I've tried doing raffles and giveaways, but they haven't generated much interest. I'm also thinking of reaching out to local businesses and offering to do a Pampered Chef cooking demonstration for their employees as a team building activity. I'm hoping that will bring in some new customers and maybe even some potential hosts.I'm also considering doing some online advertising and reaching out to military spouses groups on social media. I've heard that military spouses are always looking for ways to make extra money, so I'm hoping that will bring in some new leads.I'm determined to keep my business going and find new ways to reach potential customers. It's a tough market, but I know there are people out there who love Pampered Chef products and would be interested in hosting a party. I just have to find them!

What is "Feeling Really Bummed Now"?

"Feeling Really Bummed Now" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed to help you relax and pamper yourself during times of stress or sadness.

What types of products are included in the "Feeling Really Bummed Now" line?

The "Feeling Really Bummed Now" line includes items such as scented candles, bath salts, facial masks, and other self-care products to help you unwind and de-stress.

Can these products be used as gifts for others?

Yes, the "Feeling Really Bummed Now" products make great gifts for friends or family members who could use some self-care and pampering. They come packaged in beautiful boxes and are ready to be gifted.

Are the ingredients in these products natural and safe?

Yes, Pampered Chef takes great care in selecting natural and safe ingredients for all of our products, including those in the "Feeling Really Bummed Now" line. We also prioritize sustainability and ethical sourcing.

Do you offer any tips or suggestions for using these products?

Yes, each product in the "Feeling Really Bummed Now" line comes with a set of instructions and recommendations for use. Additionally, our website and social media channels offer helpful tips and ideas for incorporating these products into your self-care routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Denise Timpone