• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Get Bookings in a New Town? Find Out How I Overcame It!"

In summary, the speaker struggled to get bookings in a new area until a friend held a party and invited her neighbors, leading to more bookings. At a cluster meeting, the director announced a new recruit who was referred or knows someone who attended the speaker's parties. This recruit is also friends with a group of ladies the speaker has met in the town, potentially bringing in more bookings. The speaker emphasizes the importance of networking and referrals in building connections and getting bookings in new areas.
Muppetgal
Silver Member
I struggled to get my first six bookings with friends because I haven't lived here that long and actually don't know too many people. Luckily one friend of mine held a party and invited her neighbours, who love holding parties, so two of them booked and now I have two or three more bookings from that group as well. They are in a smallish town outside of where I live.

We had a cluster meeting at my directors last night. She came out with "I've just recruited a girl named Yvonne who lives in Dunbar (the town I'm talking about) and I think she will be at your party on Friday Karen"

yay. So basically this girl has either been referred or knows someone who went to one of my parties (as I'm the first person to do this in Dunbar) AND she was given my directors name somehow. If my director hadn't met with her already I would have had a recruit lead for Friday, not my director.

AND she's friends with this group of ladies I've met down there, so who do you think will get all the bookings in that town now?

:(

I'm so glad she was referred to me and my director was able to make the connection. It just goes to show that networking and referrals are a great way to get your first few bookings and build connections in new areas.

Wow, that's great news! It sounds like things are really starting to pick up for you in that town. It's amazing how one connection can lead to so many opportunities. And it's great that your director is already familiar with this new recruit, it will make things even easier for you. I'm sure you'll have a successful party on Friday and hopefully this new recruit will bring in even more bookings for you. Keep up the great work!

1. How did you overcome the challenge of getting bookings in a new town?

I found that networking and connecting with local businesses and organizations was key. I also utilized social media and word of mouth to spread the word about my services.

2. What strategies did you use to attract new customers in a new town?

In addition to networking and social media, I also offered special promotions and discounts to incentivize potential customers to book parties or events with me. I also reached out to previous customers and asked for referrals.

3. Were there any specific challenges you faced while trying to book parties in a new town?

Yes, one of the main challenges was building trust and credibility with potential customers who were not familiar with me or the Pampered Chef brand. I had to work extra hard to showcase the quality and benefits of our products and services.

4. How did you market yourself and your business in a new town?

Aside from networking and social media, I also used targeted advertisements in local publications and websites. I also attended local events and fairs to showcase our products and services to a wider audience.

5. Do you have any tips for others who may be struggling to get bookings in a new town?

My biggest tip would be to be persistent and not get discouraged. It takes time to build a customer base in a new town, so don't give up. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other Pampered Chef consultants or your upline. They may have valuable insights and suggestions for how to succeed in a new area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies