• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Feeling Left Out in My PC Business: Is My Excitement Too Much?

In summary, it is common to feel left out in your Pampered Chef business, but it is important to reach out for support from other team members or your upline's upline. Your excitement for the business is a great asset, but be mindful of others' time and boundaries. If you feel isolated, try connecting with the larger Pampered Chef community through social media or events. If meetings are far away, consider virtual training or reaching out for support and resources. It is normal to have a full-time job and a family while working with Pampered Chef, as long as you find a balance and set realistic goals. Don't be afraid to ask for support from your family and delegate tasks to make time for your business.
RaniaTreadwell
Gold Member
HI everyone! I am so glad I found this site! I joined last week and just got my mini kit yesterday! I am so excited to have joined PC! I Believe in the product 120% and shout it from the rooftops if i could ;-)

But.... i have a minor problem. I joined under a friend.. To be fair I did join while she was on vacation with her family. So I tried to keep my questions to a minimum. Never heard from her so i assumed she was busy and waited till she got home. Now she isn't answering altogether. Maybe I am to excited and she just doesn't want to deal with me. IDK. ;-( I feel kinda out in the cold here. I never got a Thank you for joining under me or anything. I did get an welcome email from my upline and I found out that the meetings are almost 2 hours away. I asked her if we could do some over the phone training and she emailed me back if i gave her my info she would find a meeting for me to go to. So i did, and asked again if i could call.. that was 2 days ago..

I am excited about this! I want to make it work! Maybe I am to gun-ho?

My name is Rania. I live is eastern OK. I work full time for the USPS as a rural carrier. I have 3 kids - lathan 13, Kalissa 11, and Holtin 9. and 3 Cats ;-)

rania

Welcome to the family. You are definitely NOT too gung-ho! Keep asking for help, keep seeking someone in your upline to assist you. In the meantime, go to consultant's corner and take online training, follow the "to do" lists they provided in your kit, and most importantly, make contact calls telling everyone you know that you've started your own amazing business and can't wait to share it with them. Book your calendar full, turn in lots of shows, and you will find the inspiration and answers you need.

Thank you! Hopefully the orders will come soon and i won't feel so alone. I wish i would have found another PC consultant to join under. Thanks again!rania

Go to this website and click on all the links! I find this website extremely helpful and there is TONS of useful, helpful information. Duska Mills is a pampered chef executive director and she has everything layed out in this website to get you started, organize your business and get you bookings etc. You will love love love this site.... http://www.millspctraining.net/index.html

Congrats on starting your new business! Everything you need to know is online. Start taking the training classes now & learn as much as you can. This site is also a fabulous resource. Just know you can't try everything you see here ... it's way too much! LOL Just pick a few things that interest you and go for it.None of us are cookie cutter versions of anyone else. We all have our own personalities and our own styles. The most important things to know is 1) Don't lie to the customers. Be honest. 2) Have fun! As long as you keep those two things in mind at your shows, you'll have lots of fun. Almost any question you have, can probably be found in the Policy Guide or on here. Just do a search and see what pops up. ;)And maybe e-mail your upline one more time & tell them that you are not a "loaner" personality. That you are a sponge & want to learn anything & everything they can teach you so that you can get off to a successful start. Tell them you are interesting in doing weekly coaching calls & see what time slots they have available in their schedule. Then be sure you make the calls! Director's don't like to be home to call you & get a voicemail every week when they call. You have to put forth the effort to be available at your assigned time for them to be motivated to continue to call you each week. Make sure you have a list of questions ready to go (so you're not wasting time trying to remember what else you wanted to ask) and if they give you homework assignments as a challenge, do them! :D

WOW Sheila that is some great advice and thank you for taking the time to post it! thank you so much! I will email her again and see what happens. I just printed off the PG a little while ago and instead of doing taxes tonight i think ill read it ;)Rania

OMG! thanks so much! that is a lot of info to take in all at once! you are right, I will LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!
cml57 said:
Go to this website and click on all the links! I find this website extremely helpful and there is TONS of useful, helpful information. Duska Mills is a pampered chef executive director and she has everything layed out in this website to get you started, organize your business and get you bookings etc. You will love love love this site.... http://www.millspctraining.net/index.html

I feel a lot better - Joining this forum will be just as important as joining PC to me! Thank you ladies for being so kind!rania

Welcome and good luck with your new PC adventure! I hope you connect soon with someone who's willing to touch base on a personal level to help you become a successful consultant.

Welcome Rania...I live in rural SE Oklahoma. I have a hospitality director in Ft. Smith Arkansas and I travel a little over an hour to meetings. My upline is over 3 hours away. There is lots of help out there. This is an awesome group of consultants.

Where do you like Shawnna? I live in Gore, Which is south and east of Muskogee. Ive been a member here for 24 hours and already met some really great people! Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome!
Shawnna said:
Welcome Rania...I live in rural SE Oklahoma. I have a hospitality director in Ft. Smith Arkansas and I travel a little over an hour to meetings. My upline is over 3 hours away. There is lots of help out there. This is an awesome group of consultants.

Thank you Lynda!
CookinWithLynda said:
Welcome and good luck with your new PC adventure! I hope you connect soon with someone who's willing to touch base on a personal level to help you become a successful consultant.

I'm sorry Rania...I haven't been on here in awhile...I live in Red Oak which is south of Muskogee...about an hour's drive. I live between Poteau and McAlester...about half way.

To play devil's advocate for your upline, I'm sure it's nothing personal. It's likely she is stretched thin and busy, or just doesn't know how best to help you. I know for me personally, I would have a VERY tough time with a new recruit right now. I don't even have enough time to run my business successfully, let alone train someone new, so I try to get any new members to go to the training meetings, etc. Another possibility is to contact your upline DIRECTOR for help. Assuming your friend is not a director, you would have one. Often times, Directors will take on that role of trainer for those in their immediate and 2nd generation downlines.It sounds like you have been given some great advice and jumping-off points to get yourself going. This site is awesome. Welcome. :D

Rania- also take advantage of all the training online and play with your products. There are tons of ideas on here for you to try.

1. "Why am I feeling left out in my Pampered Chef business?"

It is natural to feel left out when you are not receiving the support or communication that you expected from your upline or team. However, it is important to remember that everyone has different styles and ways of running their business. It may be helpful to reach out to other team members or your upline's upline for support and guidance.

2. "Is my excitement about Pampered Chef too much?"

No, your excitement is a great quality to have in this business! Passion and enthusiasm can be contagious and will help you in your business. However, it is important to find a balance and not overwhelm your upline or potential customers. Be mindful of their time and boundaries.

3. "How can I handle feeling out in the cold in my Pampered Chef business?"

First, try reaching out to your upline again and express your concerns. If they are still not responsive, consider connecting with other team members or seeking support from your upline's upline. It is also important to stay connected with the larger Pampered Chef community through social media or attending local events.

4. "How can I receive training if the meetings are far away?"

You can ask your upline or other team members if they offer virtual training or mentorship. You can also reach out to your upline's upline or attend online training sessions offered by Pampered Chef. Don't be afraid to ask for support and resources.

5. "Is it normal to have a full-time job and a family while working with Pampered Chef?"

Yes, many successful Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and families. It is all about finding a balance and setting realistic goals for your business. Don't be afraid to ask for support from your family and delegate tasks to make time for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nikki Wortman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • Sarah Wilhoit