1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Feeling desperate

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I really really wanted to earn the HWC apron. I had a show on April 3rd but still need another show by the 15th. I have no other bookings until the 19th so now I'm afraid I may have missed out on the apron by just 1 show:cry:

I was thinking of emailing some contacts and directing them to my website in the hopes that they might place an order that I can submit as a show by the 15th. Any ideas? Do I offer an incentive to people that place an order?
    I've never done this before so I'm not sure what to say in an email or how to get this to work for me. I'd like to offer a reward or host benefit for any orders placed so is that like a mystery host catty show???

Thanks for any help. I'm still very new and dont have a customer base yet.

Apr 12, 2009
  2. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Sending an email is not a bad idea!!!
    If you want to offer an insentive, you might consider having a draw worth $30 which is the reward you would get for a $200 show or you might draw three prizes of $10 or then again a $30 certificate for their next purchase or break it up... hurry up time is ticking...you might want to mention about mother's just around the corner in your email!!!!
    Good luck fellow Canadian!!!!!

Apr 12, 2009
  3. merego

merego Senior Member

e-mail and call offer a mystery host show....
    Whoeer places an order will get a chance to be the mystery host. After all orders are in, draw one name and that person gets the host benefits. Good luck :)

Apr 12, 2009
  4. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Thankyou ladies. I have no idea what to even write in the email. I dont want to sound too desperate ya know. LOL
    Should I call it an online mystery host show?

I'm not very good at wording letters and emails so any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Apr 12, 2009
  5. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

I'm feeling quite desperate myself today. I had one show on the 4th and my next one is the 18th. I thought I had it covered because I had 2 catalog shows going. One called on Saturday asking for another week. So that means the pressure is on the other to close by the 15th (her closing date was set for tomorrow). If that fails then I'm out of time and I don't get the coveted apron.

Apr 13, 2009
  6. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Lloks like we're both in the same boat Beth. That sucks doesn't it?!
    Well, I sent out an email last night to at least 60 people. I'm hoping I will get some responses today and at least get some orders by Wednesday. I'm crossing everything crossable!!! Good luck to you too!

Apr 13, 2009
  7. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

I'm having the same problem, in a way, not aiming for the apron, but the entire biz!

I'm on the fence with PC currently, and falling towards the "done" side.. I just can't seem to get my biz going .. after 2 years I'm beginning to realize it's probably just not my time for this biz. I still need $150 to keep active this month.... Good luck to you all, I hope you get the apron.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
    Apr 13, 2009
Have something to add?