• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Earn the HWC Apron by April 15th!

In summary, the author is trying to earn the HWC apron and has one show left. If he doesn't earn it by the 15th, he will have missed out on it. He is emailing contacts and hoping for orders to be placed by the 15th in order to submit it as a show. If he doesn't submit it by the 15th, he will have to forfeit the apron.
CAPCnewbie
I really really wanted to earn the HWC apron. I had a show on April 3rd but still need another show by the 15th. I have no other bookings until the 19th so now I'm afraid I may have missed out on the apron by just 1 show:cry:

I was thinking of emailing some contacts and directing them to my website in the hopes that they might place an order that I can submit as a show by the 15th. Any ideas? Do I offer an incentive to people that place an order?
I've never done this before so I'm not sure what to say in an email or how to get this to work for me. I'd like to offer a reward or host benefit for any orders placed so is that like a mystery host catty show???

Thanks for any help. I'm still very new and dont have a customer base yet.

Sending an email is not a bad idea!!!
If you want to offer an insentive, you might consider having a draw worth $30 which is the reward you would get for a $200 show or you might draw three prizes of $10 or then again a $30 certificate for their next purchase or break it up... hurry up time is ticking...you might want to mention about mother's just around the corner in your email!!!!
Good luck fellow Canadian!!!!!

e-mail and call offer a mystery host show....
Whoeer places an order will get a chance to be the mystery host. After all orders are in, draw one name and that person gets the host benefits. Good luck :)

Thankyou ladies. I have no idea what to even write in the email. I dont want to sound too desperate ya know. LOL
Should I call it an online mystery host show?

I'm not very good at wording letters and emails so any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm feeling quite desperate myself today. I had one show on the 4th and my next one is the 18th. I thought I had it covered because I had 2 catalog shows going. One called on Saturday asking for another week. So that means the pressure is on the other to close by the 15th (her closing date was set for tomorrow). If that fails then I'm out of time and I don't get the coveted apron.

Lloks like we're both in the same boat Beth. That sucks doesn't it?!
Well, I sent out an email last night to at least 60 people. I'm hoping I will get some responses today and at least get some orders by Wednesday. I'm crossing everything crossable!!! Good luck to you too!

I'm having the same problem, in a way, not aiming for the apron, but the entire biz!

I'm on the fence with PC currently, and falling towards the "done" side.. I just can't seem to get my biz going .. after 2 years I'm beginning to realize it's probably just not my time for this biz. I still need $150 to keep active this month.... Good luck to you all, I hope you get the apron.

Last edited:

Hello there! I completely understand your desire to earn the HWC apron and I'm here to help you achieve that goal. First of all, don't worry about not having another show until the 19th. There's still time to earn the apron by April 15th!

One idea could be to reach out to your past customers and offer them a special discount or incentive for placing an order before the 15th. You could also offer a mystery host show where one lucky customer who places an order will be chosen to receive the host benefits.

You can also utilize social media to reach potential customers. Share your website and any current specials or promotions you have going on. You could even offer a referral program where customers who refer others to place an order with you will receive a small gift or discount.

Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box. The key is to get the word out and let people know about your goal to earn the HWC apron. I have faith that with your determination and hard work, you can make it happen! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck to you!

What is the "Help Me Earn the HWC Apron by April 15th!" promotion?

The "Help Me Earn the HWC Apron by April 15th!" promotion is a special opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to earn a limited edition apron by reaching certain sales goals by April 15th.

What are the sales goals that need to be reached to earn the apron?

The sales goals for earning the HWC (Home Warmer's Consultant) Apron are $1,000 in personal sales and 2 qualified recruits (new consultants who start their business with a minimum of $1,250 in sales) by April 15th.

Do online sales count towards the $1,000 personal sales goal?

Yes, online sales through your personal website count towards the $1,000 personal sales goal for the "Help Me Earn the HWC Apron by April 15th!" promotion.

What if I don't reach the sales goals by April 15th?

If you do not reach the sales goals by April 15th, you will not be eligible to earn the HWC Apron through this promotion. However, there may be other opportunities to earn the apron in the future.

When will I receive my HWC Apron if I meet the sales goals?

If you meet the sales goals by April 15th, you will receive your limited edition HWC Apron in the following month's commission check. For example, if you meet the goals in April, you will receive the apron in your May commission check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lesliec
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies