• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling 100? LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Every morning, when I get up, and try to get my knees to start working.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Janet- get your mind out of the gutter!

So that mine has more room to stretch out there. :)

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It always bothers me when people say you're only as old as you feel. That means some days I'm 28, and some days I'm 82.

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Not quite where you are yet, KG, but getting there. I pulled a calf muscle (felt and heard a pop...only a good sound when you open a jar). I can walk and now without crutches. When I get up, my arches hurt, I limp...it's not pretty.

My Mom is 72 and has a bad hip and leg. Yesterday we laughing because we were thinking we could be in one of those magazine articles...who is the mother and who is the daughter? She has very few wrinkles and if I didn't color my hair...we would be close. Good for her...BAD for me!!! We have been walking alike!!

The ole saying...growing old is not for sissies is true:( But it beats the alternative!

I bet if you felt 50 twice, you wouldn't get slapped...or at least the slap wouldn't be as harsh!

susanr613

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2007
when people ask my age, i clarify that they mean chronological, as my emotional/mental/physical ages vary...even among each other in one day!!

PamperChefCarol

Veteran Member
Oct 2, 2006
When I turned (more like hit with a brick wall) 50, it seemed like all heck broke loose. Right knee started giving me trouble, hip joined in for the party, gray hair shot out of my head at the speed of light (I am not joking.. It's incredible how FAST it is coming out), then left knee decided it didn't want to be left out. Now a year and a half into this decade, I am scheduled for left knee replacement the week after conference and am seriously considering putting my retirements funds into hair dye stock. I would be having both knees replaced together, but honestly just can't be off my feet for that long.

Luckily I still have my youthful good looks and positive attitude. Good thing, this aging stuff ain't for whimps!!