• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback System: Improving Quality of Purchases on chefsuccess.com

In summary, the person who sold the item to the cheffer said that it was sold as is and that the warranty was not transferable. The cheffer attempted to contact the seller multiple times but never received a response.
samcmills
I would love to see a feedback system like e-bay has when things are sold here on chefsuccess.com. It is that check and balance thing that would great. That way when you have a problem with something the person that sold it to you might be more willing to help fix the problem instead of saying sold as it, you got it cheaper than new pay for the replacement piece yourself.

I just purchased an US&G for a friend from someone on here, the V-shape blade was the blade she wanted it for, when the item arrived after being "gently used" by the person's mother the v-shape blade was bent and had nicks in it, also some of the rubber pegs were missing off the bottom. When it was used it didn't slice the middle of an onion or tomato just the sides.

I asked this cheffer if she knew the date of purchase, it possibly could have been warrantied and if the mom didn't use the blade like she said PC should pay to replace the blade. My friend had already paid what to her was a lot of money, to have to pay $7 more to get an item that should have arrived in working condition she doesn't appreciate and I don't blame her. The consultant basically told me the above, lucky to get it for that price as it was 59 new (yeah but for 31 bucks plus the 7 she could have just about bought the new mandoline with a host discount), that it was sold as it, warranty not transferable, etc.

I have to say I was extremely disappointed that another consultant would sell a defective product to start with but to not help correct the problem I just can't understand. My friend has two pieces of PC total and the first thing she noticed looking this over was it was defective, I would think a consultant could have seen that to start with. And it wasn't damaged in shipping because the v-blade was tucked into its slot, not exposed to anything that could have bent it.

I know chefsuccess.com implies no warranties on anything resold on here but a feedback system would be great that way other buyers could have an idea if the person sold good products and/or was willing to correct any problems/defects in the products they sell.

I'm sorry that this happened to you! You should PM AdminGreg and ask him about a feedback system.

What a great idea!. I wish they had one in place before another consultant on here renegged on a deal that I had with her. (designed and made her a personalized specialty item which she never followed through on).

Valky

I agree! I also purchased an item from someone on here & haven't heard from them since. They actually haven't even posted again since my PAYPAL cleared. I was hoping there was an explanation, but I have tried to contact her several times via PM & e-mail. I guess I learned my lesson. Too bad for those who are honestly trying to help out other consultants. :(

I think that would be a great idea I have purchased a few things and have nothing but good luck so far but it would be nice so that people would not get burned

1. How do I leave feedback on a purchase I made on chefsuccess.com?

To leave feedback on a purchase, simply log into your account on chefsuccess.com and go to your order history. Find the order you wish to leave feedback on and click the "Leave Feedback" button. You will then be prompted to rate your overall satisfaction and leave any additional comments.

2. Can I leave feedback on a purchase even if I didn't buy it directly from chefsuccess.com?

Yes, you can still leave feedback on a purchase that was made through a consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party. Simply go to the "Rate a Purchase" page and enter the order number and consultant's name to leave feedback.

3. How soon after making a purchase can I leave feedback?

You can leave feedback on a purchase as soon as it is marked as delivered in your order history. This allows you to have a full experience with the product before leaving your review.

4. Can I edit or delete my feedback after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can edit or delete your feedback at any time by going to your order history and clicking on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to your review. Keep in mind that once your feedback is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

5. Will my feedback be visible to others on the website?

Yes, your feedback will be visible to others on the website. This allows other customers to make informed decisions based on real reviews from fellow shoppers. However, your personal information will not be displayed publicly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • amorris
  • General Chat
Replies