• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on HWC Jacket & Polo Sizes

In summary, the HWC jacket and polo come in a range of sizes, including XS to 3XL with petite and tall options for select sizes. To determine the best size to order, it is recommended to refer to the size chart or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. If the jacket or polo does not fit as expected, free exchanges are available within 90 days or customers can contact customer service for assistance. The sizes for the HWC jacket and polo are designed to be true to size, but fit may vary depending on personal preference and body shape. Customers are welcome to provide feedback on the sizes through reviews or by contacting customer service.
afeller
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone purchased the HWC jacket or polo. If you did, how do the sizes run? I am debating which one I want to get.

Thansks for anyfeedback. :)

i ordered the polo and i ordered a small and it is big, i need an x-small.

I Got one too, Size 1XL but its good in size..

What are the sizing options for the HWC jacket and polo?

The HWC jacket and polo come in a range of sizes, from XS to 3XL. We also offer petite and tall options for select sizes.

How do I know which size to order?

We recommend referring to our size chart, which can be found on the product page or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also helpful to know your measurements and compare them to the size chart for the best fit.

What if the jacket or polo doesn't fit me?

If the jacket or polo does not fit as expected, we offer free exchanges within 90 days of purchase. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with finding the right size.

Are the HWC jacket and polo true to size?

Our HWC jacket and polo are designed to be true to size, but fit may vary depending on personal preference and body shape. We recommend checking the size chart and considering the type of fit you prefer (e.g. loose or fitted) when selecting a size.

Can I provide feedback on the jacket and polo sizes?

Yes, we welcome and value all feedback from our customers. You can leave a review on the product page or contact our customer service team directly. We are always working to improve our products and appreciate your input!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07