• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sandy's Dessert Selection - Have You Tried These?

The chocolate fondue with cinnamon tortilla chips, apples and strawberries! Its in the all the best cookbook, and it is so easy to make ahead. I made it (ahead) for my first show
ChefSandyK
I'm thinking of doing

Raspberries & Cream Streusel Squares
French Apple Pastry
Tiramisu Brownie Squares

as my dessert selections. Of couse, I will make them before I ever demo them at a party, but I thought I might save myself some time and ask if anyone has tried them and can offer his/her opinion as to whether I should or should not go with them.

Thanks,
Sandy

YUMMY!!! Tiramsu Brownie Squares.I have only tried the tiramsu brownie squares, but I definitely recomment them! I did them for a demo. for some fellow employees at work and every one raved about how wonderful they were. They are also very eye appealing with the whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top.

what is the recipe for Brownie tiramisu bitesThey sound wonderful could I get the recipe? I'm a future pc consultant getting ideas of what to serve at my "grand opening". And if you have any other chocolate dessert favorites please share...???

Thanks in advance :)

heat123 said:
They sound wonderful could I get the recipe? I'm a future pc consultant getting ideas of what to serve at my "grand opening". And if you have any other chocolate dessert favorites please share...???

Thanks in advance :)

That recipe is very good and very easy to make...it can be found in the "all the best" recipe book on page 120. Hope this helps.

Also, there are really good chocolate desserts in the new season's best book.
I really like to make the chocolate-banana phyllo bundles, they look hard, but after your first one, you feel stupid for thinking it was hard...i did! lol.

The silk chocolate mousse in crispy shells recipe (also in season's best) which is the intended recipe for the chocolate show of celebrations is also really good, the shells out of crepes are a little tricky, but the wonton version is easier and they seem to hold up a little better.

Favorite Chocolate RecipeHeat 123
I love the chocolate fondue with cinnamon tortilla chips, apples and strawberries! Its in the all the best cookbook, and it is so easy to make ahead. I made it (ahead) for my first show
Abby
Super Starter as of 8/05....loving all the free stuff I get for qualifying! :D

1. How many different desserts are included in Sandy's Dessert Selection?

There are a total of five different desserts included in Sandy's Dessert Selection: Chocolate Lava Cake, Lemon Bars, Apple Crisp, Brownie Bites, and Berry Cheesecake.

2. Are these desserts pre-made or do I have to prepare them myself?

All of the desserts in Sandy's Dessert Selection are pre-made and ready to be enjoyed. Simply thaw and serve for a delicious treat!

3. What ingredients are used in these desserts?

We use high-quality, all-natural ingredients in our desserts. Some common ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and various fruits and chocolates.

4. Can these desserts be customized or do they come as-is?

Sandy's Dessert Selection is pre-made and cannot be customized. However, you can add your own toppings or garnishes to personalize each dessert.

5. Are these desserts suitable for individuals with dietary restrictions?

Our desserts are not specifically made for dietary restrictions, but some may be suitable for certain diets. Please check the ingredients list for each dessert to see if it fits your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSandyK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Lisa/ChefBear