• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Fiasco: My Lost Shipment

In summary, the conversation reveals that the package was expected on Saturday, but did not show up and is now being tracked as being lost.
pc_jessica
Fedex is not on my 'like' list this morning! I had a shipment leave the HO on Thursday of last week...normally once it leaves HO it takes 2 days to get to me, it leaves HO, then leaves Chicago, then leaves Lenexa Kansas and arrives to me. Well, I was expecting it Saturday sometime...no package, and I knew they wouldn't be delivering yesterday with the holiday so I was expecting it today....so I get on CC to track it....it has no updates! It just says it left Chicago on Thursday....how does Fedex NOT update the packages? I think my shipment has been lost, or is sitting on a truck somewhere, or worst yet got stuck in a Fedex building and noone notices :grumpy: okay vent over!

Re: Fedex...Just remember that this was a holiday weekend. My guess is that many of the people who usually work on Saturday, Sunday, and/or Monday were off.

Re: Fedex...Also, with the new SmartPost stuff, it'll track through the FedEx system (if I understand correctly), but go through the Post Office. So if your package is less than 5 lb this might be the case.

Re: Fedex...I've had shipments sit for 2-3 days with no updates, and then finally show the entire journey from HO after it's been delivered. It's just a shortcoming in FedEx's tracking system.

Re: Fedex...the package weighs in at 25 pounds....so it should be coming by Fedex themselves...im just venting because I needed one of those items tomorrow...now i am not sure what i am going to do yikes!

Re: Fedex...They are not posting an estimated delivery date, even though sometimes that happens(like right now) package has not moved since Friday, but it says due to arrive tomorrow....HTH

Re: Fedex...
pc_jessica said:
the package weighs in at 25 pounds....so it should be coming by Fedex themselves...im just venting because I needed one of those items tomorrow...now i am not sure what i am going to do yikes!

THAT is why it is delayed!!

That's like washing your car, and THEN it rains! :D

You needed something tomorrow, and waited till just a few days before to order- and assumed! *lol* Now you know!

1. What happened to my lost shipment from Fedex?

Unfortunately, your shipment was lost in transit by Fedex. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. How long will it take to receive a replacement for my lost shipment?

We will expedite a replacement shipment to you as soon as possible. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and shipping.

3. Will I be charged for the lost shipment?

No, you will not be charged for the lost shipment. We will cover the cost of the replacement and any additional shipping fees.

4. Can I track the status of my replacement shipment?

Yes, once your replacement shipment has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track its delivery.

5. How can I prevent this from happening again in the future?

We understand how frustrating it is to have a lost shipment. To prevent this from happening again, we recommend using our preferred shipping carrier, UPS, for more reliable and timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Cookin' Mama
  • General Chat
Replies