• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Delivery: An Alternative to pp

In summary, FedEx Delivery is an alternative shipping option offered by Pampered Chef for faster and more efficient delivery times. There is an additional cost for using this service, which will be displayed at checkout. Customers can track their orders using the tracking number provided by FedEx. However, there are restrictions on what items can be shipped with FedEx Delivery, such as very large or heavy items and hazardous materials. Customers can choose between FedEx Delivery and standard delivery at checkout, but not all orders may be eligible for this option.
PamperedJess
Is it possible to Fed Ex orders in instead of using Pampered Partner?

Yes it is. Regular mail too. I really reccomend pp though. I can't imagine not having that way. You know right away it has been received. On several occasions I have sent an order through pp at night and the next day it has already shipped.

Yes, according to Recipe for Success on page F-2 and F-3 it is, but I have never done it that way. Maybe someone has out here on this board!

ThanksI just have not had a chance to set up the debit card infor yet. Does it have to be a seperate checking account or can it be my current one?

I just use my regular checking account right now. After I send an order through PP I will notice a few days later they have taken it out of my account. I'm probably going to get a separate account for PC to take the money out of in the near future mainly just to keep our money and PC money separate. I was thinking thought if I do get a separate account I would probably want to keep a little extra money in it for when I order my own things through PP and for any extra $$ gifts I give like free shipping or a $5 off coupon.

Thanks those tips were helpful

1. What is FedEx Delivery and how does it compare to Pampered Chef's standard delivery method?

FedEx Delivery is an alternative shipping option offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to receive their orders directly from FedEx rather than through our standard delivery service. This can often result in faster and more efficient delivery times.

2. Is there an additional cost for using FedEx Delivery?

Yes, there is an additional cost for using FedEx Delivery. The exact amount will depend on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. This cost will be clearly displayed at checkout.

3. Can I track my order with FedEx Delivery?

Yes, you can track your order using the tracking number provided by FedEx. This will allow you to see the status of your delivery and estimated delivery date.

4. Are there any restrictions on what items can be shipped with FedEx Delivery?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what items can be shipped with FedEx Delivery. This includes items that are very large or heavy, as well as items that are considered hazardous materials. These items will need to be shipped through our standard delivery service.

5. Can I choose between FedEx Delivery and standard delivery when placing my order?

Yes, you can choose between FedEx Delivery and our standard delivery service when placing your order. Simply select the desired option at checkout. Please note that not all orders will be eligible for FedEx Delivery based on size, weight, and delivery location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • irishjc820