1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fed Ex - What's up with this?

1. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I'm expecting an order I placed about 10 days ago - not PC. It was shipped Fed Ex. I've been watching the tracking. It shipped from Arizona to California. Then to Indianapolis, IN, and now Michigan. I'm in Indiana! Why would it ship up to Michigan! Just crazy!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

It must be coming smartpost...that's the way it happens. (smartpost to me is DUMB!)

Nov 11, 2009
  3. Monty060609

Monty060609 Member

I'm not sure what smartpost is but I could depend on where the main shipping centers are.

I used to work for UPS and we had 4 centers in one building. If someone from one center picked up a next day air that was to be delivered to another center IN THE SAME BUILDING the package 1st had to go to Louisville, KY. We are in Massachusetts

Nov 11, 2009
  4. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

So that's why it costs so much!! I delivered a package UPS that went from Mequon, Wisconsin. It was going to Eau Claire, Wisconsin. First it went to, get this, Addison, IL! And then everyone wonders why gas is in short supply!

Nov 11, 2009
  5. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Well hopefully I will get it tomorrow! I found out it went "smart post" so now it's getting shipped through the post office - seems crazy to me! I got the shipping for free on this pkg. so I guess I can't complain!

Have something to add?