• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Frustration: Two Different Stories and No Delivery

In summary, a host received three boxes from FedEx, but only two were delivered. The third box, which was supposed to be delivered on Saturday, was delivered wet and had to be repackaged. The host called FedEx today and was told that the driver had too many packages and didn't have time to deliver the third box.
nene960
I am so mad at Fed Ex. My host got 2 of her 3 boxes last Friday. The 3rd box said delivery exception. I called and they said the box had arrived to them wet so they had to repackage it and it would be delivered on Saturday. My host called today and said she didn't get the box yet. I looked at the tracking and again it said it had been out on the truck on saturday but no attempt was made to deliver it. I called Fed Ex and they said the driver had too many packages that day and didn't have time to deliver it. Can you believe that?!? I again asked why it wasnt delivered in the first place and this time they told me it was because the boxes got put onto seperate trucks on Friday. Two completely different stories!! They don't even know what they are doing. Now I have to deal with this host (who is crazy by the way lol) because she is confused about where the rest of the stuff is. I just had to complain lol!!

that is why I always tell my hostesses that their boxes might get separated in shipment and to wait until everything has arrived to open and sort it. My sister has 5 boxes coming--4 were delivered saturday and the last one will be delivered on tuesday. No biggie because I prepared her for it.

DebbieJ said:
that is why I always tell my hostesses that their boxes might get separated in shipment and to wait until everything has arrived to open and sort it.

This is what I do, too.

I explain that because of the numbering system on the boxes, they'll know when all the boxes have all arrived. I advise against opening any of them until they have all the products -- they can't fill the orders until then.

I totally understand that they can get seperated and I called her the day of her show to tell her that one box would be delivered the next day. She insisted on sorting what she had. I just don't find it acceptable that their 2nd excuse for it not being delivered was "the driver was too busy and didn't have time".

I used to work for UPS, so I probably have a bit of a bias on this. I've had problems with FedEx that I have made sure HO knows about. UPS has a policy that if you live in an apartment building and certain neighborhoods, they must have a signature to deliver all packages. If you are not home, they'll try to find a neighbor to take the package and leave a note on your door so you know about your package. FedEx just leaves it in front of your door for anyone to grab as they walk by.

This happened to one of my first shows. One box was open and things were missing. They never received the replacement shipment. The third time, I had them deliver it to my house. I work with the host so getting her the stuff was no big deal. I think HO should bill FedEx for stuff that disappers in shipping due to their lax delivery policies.

I shouldn't complain too much, at least FedEx will open my porch door to leave my package. The post office leaves it on my front step. It's usually a day or two before I discover those packages. I don't use my front door and I have a mail slot. Last package didn't survive the thunderstorm that came through a few hours later...

call home office - they don't know we have problems unless we tell them....fedex for sure isn't going to let them know that they screwed up....I also take pix of all my boxes that come to me damaged and forward to HO.

1. What happened to the two different packages in the "FedEx Frustration" story?

In the "FedEx Frustration" story, there were two different packages that were supposed to be delivered by FedEx. The first package was delivered to the wrong address, and the second package was never delivered at all.

2. Why was the first package delivered to the wrong address?

The first package was delivered to the wrong address due to a mix-up by the FedEx driver. The driver mistakenly delivered the package to a neighboring house with a similar address.

3. What happened to the second package in the "FedEx Frustration" story?

The second package in the "FedEx Frustration" story was never delivered. The recipient waited for the package all day, but it never arrived. After contacting FedEx, they discovered that the package was lost in transit.

4. How did the recipient handle the frustration of not receiving their package?

The recipient of the second package in the "FedEx Frustration" story handled the frustration by contacting FedEx and attempting to track the package. They also reached out to the sender to inform them of the issue.

5. What can be done to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future?

To prevent similar incidents from happening in the future, FedEx can improve their tracking and delivery systems. They can also ensure that their drivers are properly trained and pay attention to delivery addresses. Additionally, customers can opt for signature confirmation upon delivery to prevent packages from being left at the wrong address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies