• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Fed Ex Discount - At a Fed Ex Location or Authorized Outlet?

In summary, to use your Fed Ex discount at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet, simply present your discount code or employee ID at the time of purchase and the discount will be automatically applied. Your discount can be used on all services and products at any Fed Ex location or authorized outlet. You will need to show your employee ID or discount code each time and in most cases, cannot combine your discount with other promotions or discounts.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a question about the Fed Ex Discount - we can only use it at a Fed Ex Location- (Fed Ex/Kinko's, etc?), right? We cannot use it at any Fed Ex "Authorized Shipping Outlet"? (which would be MORE convenient since one is 1 mile from me, vs 9 miles to a Fed Ex Office store).

What would you be using the discount for, shipping? I would call the location and ask them if they will accept your card. If it's for copies and such, I wouldn't think they would honor the discount, but for shipping they might.

Yes...shipping. We have one of those shipping stores that does shipping for DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, and USPS, plus they do a few other things. I'm wondering if I can print a label online (I was looking at the FAQ), and then just drop-it off at their facility? I'd think THAT could work.....I hope. :D

What is the process for using my Fed Ex discount at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet?

To use your Fed Ex discount at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet, simply present your discount code or employee ID at the time of purchase. The discount will be automatically applied to your transaction.

Can I use my Fed Ex discount on all services and products at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet?

Yes, your Fed Ex discount can be used on all services and products available at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet. This includes shipping, printing, and office supplies.

Can I use my Fed Ex discount at any Fed Ex location or only at the location where I work?

You can use your Fed Ex discount at any Fed Ex location or authorized outlet. It is not limited to the location where you work.

Do I need to show my employee ID every time I use my Fed Ex discount at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet?

Yes, you will need to present your employee ID or discount code each time you use your Fed Ex discount at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet. This is to ensure that the discount is applied to your transaction.

Can I combine my Fed Ex discount with other promotions or discounts at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet?

In most cases, your Fed Ex discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts at a Fed Ex location or authorized outlet. However, it is always best to check with the specific location or outlet for their policies on combining discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpkegley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76