1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fed Ex orders in?

Tags:
  1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Is it possible to Fed Ex orders in instead of using Pampered Partner?

Jun 28, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Yes it is. Regular mail too. I really reccomend pp though. I can't imagine not having that way. You know right away it has been received. On several occasions I have sent an order through pp at night and the next day it has already shipped.

Jun 28, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes, according to Recipe for Success on page F-2 and F-3 it is, but I have never done it that way. Maybe someone has out here on this board!

Jun 28, 2005
  4. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Thanks

I just have not had a chance to set up the debit card infor yet. Does it have to be a seperate checking account or can it be my current one?

Jun 28, 2005
  5. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I just use my regular checking account right now. After I send an order through PP I will notice a few days later they have taken it out of my account. I'm probably going to get a separate account for PC to take the money out of in the near future mainly just to keep our money and PC money separate. I was thinking thought if I do get a separate account I would probably want to keep a little extra money in it for when I order my own things through PP and for any extra $$ gifts I give like free shipping or a $5 off coupon.

Jun 28, 2005
  6. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

Thanks those tips were helpful

Jun 28, 2005
Have something to add?