• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Driver Coming Late - PJs Optional!

In summary, a customer's recent return was delivered at 9:50 PM, and they were concerned about the late delivery. They called FedEx and spoke to the local depot manager who said that deliveries are usually made later in the evening. The customer was also concerned about the late delivery and contacted their host to ask if they could forward their concerns.
chefkugler
Anyone else have a Fed Ex driver that comes OH SO LATE?? My driver usually comes here late. Like up until 9 PM at the most. Well, I had a return that was being picked up here and he just showed up at 9:50 PM. " Hi Mr. Fed Ex, like my PJ's?" :rolleyes:

That's insane! I usually get delivery @ mid-day.

That is just crazy! Don't you live in a very rural area too? that would scare the bejeebies out of me for someone to ring my door that late!

Oh it scared me hearing a knock at the door that late. My husband got the door and I hear this man talking. Then my husband asked,do you have a package being picked up. We had the porch light off too, so he found his way to the door in the dark.

I noticed that my latest show was delivered at 8:30 p.m. last night. My host has small children. This is not okay. I wonder who we can forward our concerns to?

DebbieJ said:
I noticed that my latest show was delivered at 8:30 p.m. last night. My host has small children. This is not okay.

I wonder who we can forward our concerns to?

Call FedEx and ask for the local depot manager - ask that person why deliveries are being made so late. Call HO and ask that it be reported to the PC-FedEx liason as well. I've got a name somewhere in my files from when I had an issue - let me see if I can find it.

Unfortunately, it shows that my local depot is CHICAGO! I'm sure it's a HUGE base of operations! I'll see if I can get through...

DebbieJ said:
Unfortunately, it shows that my local depot is CHICAGO! I'm sure it's a HUGE base of operations!

I'll see if I can get through...

Don't stop until you get a manager - tell them you are a PC consultant - you will be surprised how fast you are passed-up to someone else. PC is FedEx's largest account - they will listen to us when we are not happy.

I have the phone rep taking my complaint. We'll see if I get a call back from a manager.

I will have to call mine tonight. Cause, I'm sorry but 9:50 PM is way too late. I have had supply ordered pushed on my porch before after 9 PM and if I didn't hear the truck pull away, would have never known they came.

1. Why is my Fed Ex delivery driver coming late?

There could be various reasons for your Fed Ex delivery driver arriving later than expected. Some possible reasons include heavy traffic, weather conditions, or unexpected delays at previous stops. Rest assured, our drivers are doing their best to get your package to you as soon as possible.

2. What should I do if my package is marked as delivered but I haven't received it yet?

If your package is marked as delivered but you haven't received it, we suggest checking with your neighbors or building manager to see if it was accidentally delivered to the wrong address. If you still can't locate your package, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I request a specific time for my Fed Ex delivery?

Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery time for Fed Ex packages. However, you can track your package online and sign up for delivery notifications to get a better idea of when your package will arrive.

4. Will my package be left at my doorstep if I'm not home?

If no one is available to receive your package, the Fed Ex driver may leave it at your doorstep, depending on the location and safety of the area. However, you can also opt to have your package held at a nearby Fed Ex location for pick up.

5. Do I need to be dressed in PJs to receive my package?

No, you do not need to be dressed in PJs to receive your package. Our Fed Ex drivers are professional and will deliver your package regardless of your attire. We just want you to be comfortable and happy when receiving your Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • momoftwins