• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February/Valentine's Day Special

In summary, Shawnna has successfully completed her challenge to sell 10 of her Brownie Pan and Mini Serving Spatula sets before Valentine's Day.
leshelman
Gold Member
Here is an idea for Valentine's Day Special: I am offering a special on Facebook to all my PC contacts... Brownie Pan and Nylon Mini for $23 OR Ice Cream Scoop, Choice of Dessert Sauce, Brownie Pan, and Nylon Mini for $42. (you would have to add tax but I am also offering free shipping - just put it all under one order to save on shipping):love:

Here are the two images I used for my posts: (Found them on Pinterest!!)
1496978_1402248593362742_553086864_n.jpg
1546417_1402247463362855_1417911889_n.jpg

Thought about %off retail price but was unsure if I really wanted to do that or not.:confused:

By the way, Pinterest is an AWESOME site to get ideas for our business! I will be sharing some info about a "Show 2 Go" bag later on this week and I will post the link in the comments/replies to this post so that you will all be able to see it also!!

Wanted to also share this on recruiting packets. I will put this into a thread under Recruiting.I found some great tips on what to do for Recruiting Packets and here is the website I found them on:
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/direct-sales-opportunity-gift-bags.htm

leshelman said:
Wanted to also share this on recruiting packets. I will put this into a thread under Recruiting.I found some great tips on what to do for Recruiting Packets and here is the website I found them on:
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/direct-sales-opportunity-gift-bags.htm
Here is the link to the thread:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/recruiting-packets-81574/#post915360

Thanks for sharing, these are awesome!

Thank you for sharing this. I saw this late last night and decided to challenge myself to sell 10 of these before Valentines Day. So, on my personal and PC facebook pages and on my PC private group page I posted:I have just accepted a challenge to sell 10 of these before Valentine's Day.
Set #1 includes Brownie Pan and Mini Serving Spatula for $23...you just add your favorite brownie mix.
Set #2 includes Brownie pan, Ice Cream Scoop, Mini Serving Spatula and 1 Dessert Sauce for $42.I listed the Dessert Sauce choices, included the 2 pictures, and added that local shipping would be free but there would be 8% tax added.I have sold 15 sets today. I am sending the order Wed. evening because they want them before Valentine's Day if possible. I have also posted a few recipes for the pan.

Last edited:
That is awesome!! Great job Shawnna! I do have to say that I am a bit jealous because I still have not sold ANY!! But, on the other hand I am not surprised because I do not have a bunch of Facebook followers yet (just created my PC page last week). Hopefully it will pick up before Valentine's Day!?! And that is awesome that I started a challenge for you!

Just wanted to update on my Brownie Pan Challenge.I closed and sent the show today. I sold 3 of set #2 and 18 of set #1...+ a color-coated knife.Thank you leshelman for the great idea.

Hi there! I love your idea for a Valentine's Day special, and those images from Pinterest are perfect for promoting it. It's always great to see consultants like you using social media to reach out to your PC contacts and offer them great deals. I think the prices you have set are very reasonable and I like that you are also offering free shipping to make it even more enticing for customers. As for the percentage off retail price, I think it's ultimately up to you and what you feel comfortable with. You know your business and your customers best, so go with your gut on that one. And I agree, Pinterest is an amazing resource for our business. Looking forward to seeing the "Show 2 Go" bag information you will be sharing later this week. Keep up the great work! :)

1. What is the February/Valentine's Day Special?

The February/Valentine's Day Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that features specially curated products and exclusive deals to help you celebrate Valentine's Day in style.

2. When is the February/Valentine's Day Special available?

The February/Valentine's Day Special is available during the month of February, leading up to Valentine's Day. However, products are available while supplies last, so it's best to order early to ensure availability.

3. Can I customize the products in the February/Valentine's Day Special?

No, the products in the February/Valentine's Day Special are already pre-selected to offer the best value and variety. However, you can always add other products to your order to customize your Valentine's Day gift.

4. Is there a discount for purchasing the February/Valentine's Day Special?

Yes, the February/Valentine's Day Special offers exclusive discounts on selected products. You can save up to 30% off the regular price when you purchase the special.

5. Can I get free shipping on the February/Valentine's Day Special?

Yes, all orders over $150 are eligible for free shipping, which includes the February/Valentine's Day Special. This is a great opportunity to stock up on gifts for your loved ones or for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies