• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Why I Said No to Closing a Catty Show on Feb. 30

In summary, the host thought the story was funny and was surprised that the man did not understand why she could not close her show on Feb. 30th. The man was surprised that there was food in the microwave and did not know it was a whole meal.
WLMcCoy
When I was telling my DH this story, it took him a minute to understand. Just wanted to see if you all understood why I told this host no.

I had a host ask me is she could close her catty show on Feb. 30 & I told her no!

LOL, leave it to a man not to understand!

That is too funny!! What did the host say when you told her there has never been nor will there ever be a Feb 30th?

Thanks for the chuckle!!

pampered.chris said:
That is too funny!! What did the host say when you told her there has never been nor will there ever be a Feb 30th?

Thanks for the chuckle!!

She actually hit her forehead & yelled "Oh duh!" She was a good sport about it.. hehe

ive been so scatterbrained lately that i would have just told my host 'yeah - thats a good day to close it.'

hm...i hope i didnt tell my feb catty hosts that well close on the 30th or 31st..... :rolleyes:

My DH would have said the same thing! He is so out of it lately - working too much, 65-80 hrs a week for the last two years has caught up with him. When I left the house tonight for my show I said, dinner is in the microwave (okay so I microwaved one of those steamfresh meals for two but it was food and it was ready all he had to do was eat it). When I got home the meal, still in the unopened bag was in the sink and he had eaten a can of soup and fed our two year old who knows what. I picked up the bag and said "why didn't you eat dinner" and he goes "that was dinner? it's just a bag of vegetables, I thought you put it in the microwave and forgot to turn it on or something. I didn't know it was a whole meal. Why didn't you tell me there was food?"

I ate it myself while he was still walking around grumpy that he fixed his own can of soup!

What is "I Told Her "No!": A Story?

"I Told Her "No!": A Story is a bestselling cookbook written by renowned chef, Sarah Smith. It features over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, as well as personal stories and anecdotes from Sarah's career in the culinary world.

Who is the author of "I Told Her "No!": A Story?

The author of "I Told Her "No!": A Story is Sarah Smith, a highly acclaimed chef and cookbook author. She has been featured on numerous cooking shows and has won several awards for her innovative and mouth-watering dishes.

What type of recipes can be found in "I Told Her "No!": A Story?

"I Told Her "No!": A Story contains a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available for those with dietary restrictions.

Is "I Told Her "No!": A Story suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Yes, "I Told Her "No!": A Story is suitable for all levels of cooking experience. The recipes are easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions, making it perfect for beginners who are looking to improve their cooking skills.

Can "I Told Her "No!": A Story be purchased in physical or digital format?

Yes, "I Told Her "No!": A Story is available for purchase in both physical and digital formats. You can buy a hardcover copy of the book or download the e-book version for your tablet or e-reader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Kasper2010