• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Newsletter | Get Inspired with New Ideas for Your Next Newsletter

In summary, Linda shared her February newsletter and asked for others to share theirs as well. She also mentioned her plans for a First Chance-Last Chance sale and a possible open house. Linda also mentioned a mistake in the host special information and thanked someone for pointing it out. She shared her "Kilo Club" program and explained how it works. Others expressed interest in borrowing ideas from Linda's newsletter and she mentioned running contests for hosts.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Here's my February newsletter. Use what you want and make it your own.

For everyone who does newsletters, I'd love to see yours as well. I'm always looking for new and interesting tidbits to add to mine. :p

Have a happy day!

Attachments

• 2007 February Pampered Chef News.doc
    225 KB · Views: 973
Linda--could you please post the details of your First and Last Sale? Thanks!! Your newsletter looks great! Good job!

Chef Kearns said:
Linda--could you please post the details of your First and Last Sale? Thanks!! Your newsletter looks great! Good job!
I haven't worked out all the details yet but basically it will be a First Chance-Last Chance sale. I'll be taking "Last Chance" orders for the discontinued items and "First Chance" will be for the new spring items. I may also combine this with an open house. I may even give an additional discount on new & discontinued items. Like I said, I'm still planning this one but I figure I'll get enough to submit another Feb show for double points and at least one March show for the HWC items (more if I get enough orders to break it up!) hth

Oops! You need to update the Host Special info to state that it INCLUDES the Deep Covered Baker!

She has that, but the guest special does not include the DCB. I caught that too, but then re-read it.

Oh, better eye (or attention to detail) than me!

Linda - I do really like your newsletter and will probably "borrow" some of it for mine! Thanks!!

Great Newsletter, Thank you so much for sharing!

Linda - I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!
Would you mind sharing with me the details of your "Kilo Club"?
TIA!

Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing. I tried the cake from your January newsletter and am featuring it for all of my February shows. Thanks for the inspirations! I like the idea of a first and last sale. I'm having an open house with my cluster on March 1st and was planning on doing something similar there as well.

Linda,

How are you going to send the "sneak peak"?

MicheleC said:
Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing. I tried the cake from your January newsletter and am featuring it for all of my February shows. Thanks for the inspirations! I like the idea of a first and last sale. I'm having an open house with my cluster on March 1st and was planning on doing something similar there as well.
I can't take credit for the cake....Carolyn (dannyzmom) posted the recipe and I fell in LOVE with it! Glad you could use it.

jenifer4000 said:
Linda,

How are you going to send the "sneak peak"?
I have a flyer that my director created that I'm using. There is also a really nice one that Joy (Tasty Tidbits) posted that you can use. You can go to Joy's website and download it. Sorry, I don't know the address but there's a link to it in one of the threads about spring products.

Thanks for the info! I just LOVE this site!

WONDERFUL....Thank you so much for sharing!!!!:D

SusanBP0129 said:
Linda - I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing!
Would you mind sharing with me the details of your "Kilo Club"?
TIA!
It's pretty much what I have in my newsletter. When a host has $1000 or better in Sales they are in the Kilo Club for 1 year. At the close of their show I will buy for them the Monthly Host Special that they want (up to $25.00). Then anything that they order from me for the next year I will give them an additional 10% discount. If they book another show within that year I will give them the additional 10% on their Host order too....not on Host Specials, Half-off Items or Free Product Value....only applies to items that I make commission on. They also get their name in the Kilo Club section of my PWS for that year. That's pretty much it. hth

Thanks Linda! I think that is a GREAT idea!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Linda! I think that is a GREAT idea!!
Thanks. Lately I have found that my hosts LOVE a challenge. Sometimes I run a month long contest for the highest show and give that host a prize. It's not anything big, some people just can't resist a challenge (me included!)

Cute Linda, thanks for sharing! I may have to borrow it!

Great newsletter, Linda! I may end up borrowing some of it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks. Lately I have found that my hosts LOVE a challenge. Sometimes I run a month long contest for the highest show and give that host a prize. It's not anything big, some people just can't resist a challenge (me included!)

I agree Linda - I have hosts and guests that call me on the last day of the month to see what the "challenege" will be in the newsletter (that I will nsend out the NET day!!). LOL!!

I like your newsletter format. I always add my top hosts name - THEY love to see their name in print - DON'T WE ALL!!

Great job, Linda! I love it! I also really like the way you worked in getting bookings in early March. Do you often have people take you up on that special if, say they book on March 1 or 3? I always seem to be bottom heavy with bookings each month, with most of my shows after the 15th. I'd like to start getting more at the beginning of the month.

It really is great Linda! Thanks for posting it for us. I grabbed it up, personalized it a bit for me and got it out yesterday. I'm trying to get some more February shows, so I sent it out in advance of February. I've gotten one show from it already! My guest said that she loved it, to keep the newsletter coming (and of course I will!)

Thanks again - Hope I can help you one day!
Tracie

Your Newsletter was awesome Linda!! Thanks for sharing!

pamperedgirl3 said:
............. Do you often have people take you up on that special if, say they book on March 1 or 3? ..............
Sometimes they do.........I haven't had any taklers for March yet but I did get 3 more shows for February.....love that stoneware!:D

tada said:
................ I'm trying to get some more February shows, so I sent it out in advance of February. I've gotten one show from it already! My guest said that she loved it, to keep the newsletter coming (and of course I will!)

Thanks again - Hope I can help you one day!
Tracie
That's why I sent it out early. I'm going to try and get my monthly newsletter out by @ the 20th before each month so hopefully I can fill any gaps in my calendar. I was finding that when I sent my newsletter in the first couple of days that people who wanted show for the month didn't have enough time to work one in. It worked this month so I'm hoping that it will continue!

That's a good idea to send out early. I even took off the March and April specials - because I need FEBRUARY filled up - my goal is 12 - I've got 6 so far.

I want to be right with you - Director by June, Pampered Vacation in 2007!

Tracie

First off, thanks Linda for posting your newsletter, it looks great!

My question is how do all of you go about sending it? I tried copy and pasting mine into an e-mail, but only the text showed up. Do you keep it as a word document and send it as an attachment, or how to you go about sending it so that it keeps it's format and still looks professional?

Just bumping this up

If anyone could share with me how they go about sending their newsletters I would greatly appreciate it!

chefbritt said:
Just bumping this up

If anyone could share with me how they go about sending their newsletters I would greatly appreciate it!
I'm happy that you like my newsletter, I'm sorry that you are having trouble with it.

This is how I do it:

I write the newsletter in Word. I copy the entire thing and then paste it into an email and send it. I always do a test one first and send it to my other email account to make sure everthing looks right.

I use Outlook Express for my email and I have not had any problems. I randomly check with some people on my email list to see how it is coming across to them and they said that they get all of it and that it looks right. There may be limitations to whatever email program that some of you are using so you might want to look into that. Sorry, I am not familiar with all the different email programs so I can't help you with that part.

Good luck!

Thank you Linda for sharing your newsletter, and tips on emailing.

I love this newsletter. Thanks Linda. Great.

Awsome newsletter.... I am going to "borrow" some of your idea I love the idea aboout the kilo club that is cool!!!

Thanks for the compliment! Glad you like it.

Nice Linda!! Thanks. Do you mind if we use it? I actually get the Tasty Tidbits newsletter and I LOVE IT!! I highly recommend it.

chefkristin said:
Nice Linda!! Thanks. Do you mind if we use it? I actually get the Tasty Tidbits newsletter and I LOVE IT!! I highly recommend it.
Go right ahead, use what you want and call it yours.

Will you be posting all of your newsletters???? I love it and actually used it and already got a booking for March! (I hardly had to change any of it!) Thanks so much

What does KILO stand for?

A kilo is a thousand, so many consultants or directors have a "Kilo" club for hosts or consultants who have $1000 shows. :)

Beautiful newsletter, Linda! You must have put a lot of work into it!

:p I finally sent Feb Newsletter out thanks to Linda.you did a great job thanks for allowing us to share your great work........ Better Late than Never for me sending it..:p ... It's only the 3rd of Feb. :p :p

Your not alone, Andrea. I just sent it out too!

Wow Linda your the best:D Thanks so much for all your Hardwork:) I look forward to putting it into action. Laurel

Can someone please send me this newsletter as if I were your customer, through email? Thanks so much!

I would like someone to please email me the newsletter also, just as if I were your customer. I've attempted to use the Linda's doc file by cutting and pasting into an email, and I lose the graphics every time. I've tried different things to make it work, but so far I've been totally unsuccessful.

Please email it to [email protected] .

Thanks in advance.

I'll send it to both of you just as if you were my customer.

THANKS LINDA!!! You're awesome!!!Thanks Linda...I've been wanting to send a newsletter out, but havent had the time...I got my email list compiled today & made a newsletter off of your format..THANK YOU SO MUCH! I got my newsletter sent out today...HOPEFULLY something will come of it! :) I really want to do an open house at the end of this month. I wanted to in March for new products..but all I have is the TRIFFLE BOWL, so that would be silly! This way I get double points on the orders & HOPEFULLY I can count it as a party to get the 60% off the deep covered baker I dont have yet :D
ANYWAY here is mine...which is 99% from Linda's...THANKS THANKS THANKS!:p

Attachments

• MY FEB NEWSLETTER.doc
    422 KB · Views: 420

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters