• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the OOFs for February, March, and April?

In summary, "February, March, and April Oofs" are special promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef for all of their products during the months of February, March, and April. To take advantage of these promotions, customers can shop online or attend a party during these months and the discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. However, these promotions cannot be combined with other offers and may have exclusions, such as clearance items or limited edition products. It is important to check the terms and conditions for each promotion for specific details.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
I just added them. You should be able to find a February OOF, March OOF and April OOF.Be sure to add your personal contact information in the appropriate places.---------------------------------------
*****Look for the revised April OOF. The one here has a mistake in it. It is labeled "revised".

Attachments

• February 2014 order form - generic.doc
    164 KB · Views: 432
  • March 2014 order form - generic.doc
    90 KB · Views: 462
  • April 2014 order form -generic.doc
    145 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Should the April OOF have the April special at the bottom of the order spaces? It still lists the March special.

Yes, I realized that I made a mistake. I will post a revised one. Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you so very much for creating and sharing the OOF documents. This made my day so much easier. I appreciate your time and willingness to share.

Would love to see May & June OOF's!

1. What are "February, March and April Oofs"?

"February, March, and April Oofs" are the special promotions and discounts offered by Pampered Chef during the months of February, March, and April.

2. Are these promotions available for all products?

Yes, these promotions are available for all Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

3. How do I take advantage of these promotions?

To take advantage of these promotions, simply shop online at Pampered Chef's website or attend a Pampered Chef party during the months of February, March, or April. The discounts will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Can I combine these promotions with other offers?

Unfortunately, these promotions cannot be combined with other offers, unless explicitly stated. This includes host rewards and consultant discounts.

5. Are there any exclusions to these promotions?

Yes, there may be exclusions to these promotions, such as clearance items or certain limited edition products. Please check the terms and conditions of each promotion for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • pampchefstacey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • cookingwithdot