• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Is Triple Points Month

In summary, anyone have their Feb all booked up??triple or double?double pointsThe original poster is in Canada and the post is from the Canadian Corner - it might be triple points for them.;)I am so excited.....I am really wanting to earn the Silver Maui trip.........I have a fundraiser for 150 5th graders, a HUGE show to do at a local bank, a home show and a catalog show booked so far, and a party to close out on Wednesday. I am getting on the phone today to book some more :)SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! 15 cooking shows on my calendar!!!Whoo Hoo! Let's hope my Feb sticks! Becca was right....I saw my Jan shows dissolve
Robynchefcanada
Anyone have their Feb all booked up??

triple or double?

double points

The original poster is in Canada and the post is from the Canadian Corner - it might be triple points for them.;)

I am so excited.....I am really wanting to earn the Silver Maui trip.........I have a fundraiser for 150 5th graders, a HUGE show to do at a local bank, a home show and a catalog show booked so far, and a party to close out on Wednesday. I am getting on the phone today to book some more :)

SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! 15 cooking shows on my calendar!!!

Whoo Hoo! Let's hope my Feb sticks! Becca was right....I saw my Jan shows dissolve! lol I am completely excited with all the Feb incentives! I want those HWC products AND the double points. :)

Hey Robyn,
How do you know...
I don't see anything on the Canadian Consultant corner...

I am in Canada.
I just got an email from my director. It is was about DOUBLE Points Month.
I wish it was Triple, but this is still good!!!

Double points works for me! I actually have 5 shows scheduled --- unusually high number :)

sorry.. i meant double .... it was on the HOTLINE today

I had 9 shows, but 1 just canceled. So 8 on my Feb Calendar! :D

Sheila, I was thinking of you and your 9 shows when I saw the double points. Your points by the end of the month are going to be out of the world!

I hope I earn a lot!!! I wish my $1,341 show that hasn't closed yet was a Feb show & not a Jan show. :(If I could recruit a couple more & become a Director this month I'd earn extra points for the recruits too!!! :D

Sheila said:
If I could recruit a couple more & become a Director this month I'd earn extra points for the recruits too!!! :D

Huh? It's just double sales points, or do you just mean you'd get the 2,000 points for the recruits and "paid as" points? Fingers are crossed that we get a double recruiting points promo later in the year.

I was thinking we could get double points for recruits this month too ... but I don't see it anywhere, so I guess I was wrong. But yes, the "paid as director" points for March-December could definitely add up too! :D

I had a show Saturday (my one Jan. show that stuck) and booked 3 shows from it all in Feb. plus I had a show booked going in and I want to do an open house of my own so I can get the knife block set at 60% off :) So that right there is 5! That's actually pretty high for me; I haven't had that many shows in one month since last June when I had 6 and a $3,000+ month so here's hoping!

What is "February Is Triple Points Month"?

"February Is Triple Points Month" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It allows customers to earn three times the usual points on their purchases, which can then be redeemed for free products or discounts.

How do I participate in "February Is Triple Points Month"?

To participate in "February Is Triple Points Month," simply make a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website during the month of February. Your points will automatically be tripled and added to your account.

What can I do with the points I earn during "February Is Triple Points Month"?

The points you earn during "February Is Triple Points Month" can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. You can use them to try out new products or stock up on your favorites.

Are there any exclusions or limitations to "February Is Triple Points Month"?

Yes, there are a few exclusions and limitations to keep in mind for "February Is Triple Points Month." Points will not be tripled for Host Rewards, fundraising orders, or consultant purchases. Additionally, points cannot be earned on discounted items, shipping charges, or taxes.

Can I combine "February Is Triple Points Month" with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine "February Is Triple Points Month" with other promotions or discounts, as long as they do not fall under the exclusions or limitations mentioned above. This is a great opportunity to maximize your savings and rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • robbiesmom123