• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Is Double Points Month!

In summary, the person received an email from TPC informing them that they have won a trip, and they are working on booking more shows. They also mention that they are hoping for February, as they missed out on triple points. They are excited for the upcoming launch of the new company, and are excited to work on booking more shows.
pattikake
Just got the email !!

COOL - I have not seen it yet but thank you for the heads up!! Got to get on the phone!

I already have 4 shows, 1 catty booked. I want at least two more shows! WOO HOO!

Wahoo! I have 3 shows (though all at the end of the month) booked, and working on more!

So excited about this! I have 2 shows before the 15th and one on the 20th. Had to make sure I was able to earn the HWC products. I will be working on adding some more to the calendar for this month.
I have been with TPC for 4 years and I have yet to earn a trip. I am working on doing that this year.
I like the NC incentive also and will be asking for March shows. I would not want to miss Conference this year! 30 years...way to go Doris!

thanks for the info!

I was so hoping it would be February. I missed out on triple points. I have an awesome looking February. Can't wait for Spring Launch....what an awesome company!

Darn....I was already trying to get some shows for Feb...this just adds to the pressure. Was really hoping it would have been March (more time).I see the logic- gives us a better jump start, and in my case, more motivation to book February instead of "wimping out". :D Today is a non-school day because of icy roads leftover from our weekend storm- so maybe I'll get better luck today catching people at home when I make some more phone calls.Update- after reading the Feb CN...I feel a little better...looking at the March consultant incentive for National Conference. Still going to have to work my tail to get ANY shows for February right now. *I hate the phone*

Last edited:
5 cooking and 2 catties scheduled for Feb. 3 of the cooking are the last 3 days of the month. I'll be doing some great host coaching to get those shows closed by the 28th. And I'm not giving up on getting some more scheduled. That Valentine's/President's Day weekend is a bummer b/c I'm not having any success scheduling for that weekend. Glad double points is not March b/c that's still wide open - not a good thing!

I'm so happy...I have SEVEN Cooking Shows on the books and one catalog show confirmed this month. I'm going to have to really work to make sure those last two get closed by end of month (last one is on the 27th, but she's a friend and neighbor, so I think we can work together to get 'er done).

I don't have any Feb shows right now. Gotta get on the phone. Sad (or good) thing is that I have two new recruits signing on the 15th. That will make 7 since August 31st. Plus, I'm having 2 potentials attend our team meeting on the 6th (and one of the ones that will sign on the 15th). I just wish I could get bookings as well as I'm getting recruits!

What is "February Is Double Points Month!"?

"February Is Double Points Month!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It allows customers to earn double points on their purchases, which can be redeemed for free products and discounts.

How do I earn double points?

To earn double points, simply make a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website during the month of February. Your points will automatically be doubled and added to your account.

Can I earn double points on all purchases?

Yes, all purchases made during the month of February are eligible for double points. This includes purchases made at parties, online, or through a consultant.

When can I redeem my double points?

You can redeem your double points at any time, as long as you have enough points to qualify for a reward. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and choose which reward you would like to redeem your points for.

Is there a limit to how many double points I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many double points you can earn during the month of February. The more you shop, the more points you can earn and redeem for free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
FPeti
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Gina M