• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Is 20% off Stoneware, Again?

In summary, the Guest special in February is 20% off unglazed stoneware. It is listed as the Host special in 2010, so those who have been around are used to this. There is no excitement about the January or February specials.
Maragib
Is that normal to have 20% off unglazed stoneware so close together? It is listed as the Guest special in Feb 2010. So those who have been around is this typical? TIA Mara

I don't think it's typical, but it does happen. I remember that cookware was the host special close together once. It's actually could b/c there are customers that I'm sure MEANT to purchase it last time. The hard part is not telling everyone to wait, but it IS 4months away!

I didn't see it that close last year, but it doesn't surprise me. I do wish they'd include the Glazed Stones in the 20% sale (maybe all but the DCB)....i think that would spur more sales in the stones - especially since it's not tied to the Host Special, like Septembers- where the glazed stones was the extra perk for hosting.I'm also surprised that they didn't include the DCB in the "Host Favorites" for February. That's MY hosts' favorites right now!Last month, I had several people buy the GLAZED and because they were buying a couple pieces at once, I offered them a 10% discount.

Bobbi - there's nothing stopping you from offering the DCB at 60% off in Feb. b/c it's one of your favorites. I was a little afraid they would do the 60% off any one item for hosts in Feb. Potential hosts just can't get a grip on that concept for some reason, even when you break it down into the set of cookware, the DCB, etc. that you think they want.

Not too excited about the 20% off bare naked stones. But, I love my bar pans so can always convince people that they're great.

I'm not excited about Jan. or Feb. specials. I'm just thankful they kept the get something at 60% off if your show doesn't make it to the higher amount.

That first time I had this special and they didn't have that, I almost died when I realized my host would get nothing at 60% off, so I offered something up to $50.00 I think at 60% off, I felt terrible for him, he worked hard and got sales to just over $400.00, but not the $550.00 he needed.

Again, thank God they changed that.

Lisa

how do you know what the jan. feb host specials are going to be?

Thank you so much for that sneak peak. I am so excited. I started last January and know everyone loved "more free products". February is great to pick a selected item at 60% off. I was worried it was going to be 60% off stoneware only. Great promotions to help us get bookings for after the holidays.

1. How long is the February promotion for 20% off stoneware?

The February promotion for 20% off stoneware runs for the entire month of February.

2. Can I combine the 20% off stoneware promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the 20% off stoneware promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.

3. Are all stoneware products included in the 20% off promotion?

Yes, all stoneware products are eligible for the 20% off promotion in February.

4. Can I purchase stoneware products online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase stoneware products online or at a party to take advantage of the 20% off promotion.

5. Is there a limit to how many stoneware products I can purchase at the discounted price?

No, there is no limit to the number of stoneware products you can purchase at the discounted price during the February promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • Cookin' Mama
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cookin' Mama