• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the February Guest Host specials from Trish in Texas?

In summary, the February Guest Host Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to individuals who host a Pampered Chef party in the month of February. To become a guest host, simply schedule a party with a consultant during the month and they will guide you through the process. As a guest host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items based on party sales and attendance. These specials can be combined with other promotions, except for exclusive host-only deals, and are only available for the month of February.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Here are the February specials on one page.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• February Host Guest Specials.doc
    901 KB · Views: 504
Looks great. Thanks for sharing

Thanks Trish....

I like the format...

~G~

I love these one page specials. Keep them coming1

Thanks, this looks great!!

1. What are the February Guest Host Specials?

The February Guest Host Specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to individuals who host a Pampered Chef party in the month of February.

2. How do I become a guest host for February?

To become a guest host for February, simply schedule a Pampered Chef party with a consultant during the month of February. The consultant will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards and discounts.

3. What rewards can I earn as a February guest host?

As a February guest host, you can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only items. The exact rewards will depend on the total sales at your party and the number of guests who attend.

4. Can I combine the February Guest Host Specials with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the February Guest Host Specials with other promotions, as long as they are not exclusive host-only deals. This means you can still take advantage of any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

5. How long do the February Guest Host Specials last?

The February Guest Host Specials are only available for the month of February. This means you must schedule and hold your party during this month in order to take advantage of the exclusive deals and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies