• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Cutting Boards- Several to Sell.

In summary, this person is not a reliable source of information and is likely not interested in selling to consultants.
pcsalesgrl
XNo longer available.

Last edited:
Buyer Beware
pcsalesgrl said:
I've got several of the February cutting boards that are the freebie this month. I'll sell them for $7 per board plus actual shipping. I'd combine them to save on shipping too. Let me know if you are interested by messaging me and let me know your zip code to estimate shipping. Thanks!
Beware this person is not a consultant.

You are correct.No, I'm not a consultant. I have over 2,000 transactions through Paypal as proof of my reliability. God bless!

you crack me up pcsalesgrl!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
No, these boards have never sold well. They do sell for about $9 each on eBay but direct selling them costs about the same. There are some great items and some not so hot. These are one of the duds. I was just offering them at a good price to consultants who might want a cheap door prize. Glad I could brighten your day with laughter. Many blessings!

ok i havent had much to say because i buy stuff off ebay all the time (no not PC stuff). and i havent said much to PCsalesgirl either. but that downright makes me mad. you come on our board making people mad and putting them in a bad mood just for kicks and then you want to sell something to us? come on you got to be kidding me!!!you might want to take yourself on back to ebay because i dont really think anybody is interested.

Hey, at least I'm honest. Would it make you feel better if I lied and claimed to be a consultant and offered the cutting boards for sale? If you only knew how many consultants who sell on eBay were on this site, it'd blow your mind. Guess I will have to change my name then!

1. What material are the February cutting boards made of?

The February cutting boards are made of high-quality, durable bamboo.

2. How many cutting boards are included in the February special?

The February special includes several cutting boards, typically ranging from 2-3 depending on the specific promotion.

3. Are the cutting boards dishwasher safe?

While bamboo is naturally resistant to bacteria and odors, we recommend hand-washing the cutting boards with warm soapy water to prolong their lifespan.

4. What are the dimensions of the cutting boards?

The dimensions may vary slightly, but on average the cutting boards are approximately 12 inches by 9 inches.

5. Can I use these cutting boards for food prep as well as serving?

Absolutely! These cutting boards are versatile and can be used for both food prep and serving. Just be sure to properly clean and sanitize them between uses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered-Christine
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies