• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Finished Your February Customer Newsletter?

In summary, Sarah forwarded a copy of her newsletter to three people and is posting in Adobe due to the file size. Rita's newsletter is excellent and has been used to send out a mid-month notice of the soon to be discontinued products.
LuvStoneware
Hello everyone ~

I was wondering if anyone has their customer newsletter for February done yet. I wanted to know if you can please post them here so we all can take a look at them and share our ideas. I have got some really great ideas from here and add my own personal touch to the newsletters that are posted. If you could please post in Word so editing can be done. Thank you all in advance.

February NewsletterI forwarded you a copy.

Update: 2/4 - Okay, I tried to load an upzipped copy as a Word version. I suppose due to size, I am receiving a "technical difficulties" message. I have tried to forward to everyone that send me a PRIVATE message or an EMAIL.

Not to be difficult and no offense, but I WILL NOT send to each individual that is posting a request "send to me", "send to me". #1, it clutters up the forum. #2, I don't want to sit here and look through any requests. It is easier if it is a personal request, I'm already in email, and can just reply. I certainly don't mind sharing, but I want to do my part in preventing more threads becoming like that silly "Huge Recipe File" turned into. Urg!

Attachments

• February News 06.zip
    885.5 KB · Views: 408
  • February News 06.pdf
    600.6 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
Your newsletters are hands down the best I have ever seen. Thank you again for all that you do for me and the others that ask. You are awsome.

Rita's February NewsletterAwwwww Shucks :p . I appreciate the compliment.
I emailed it in Word to the other three that have requested in private via email (per request in prior post). I am posting in Adobe due to the file size. It's larger than normal because of sooo much info to share. Have a good weekend and Happy Selling!

Last edited:
February newsletterI really like how you have your newsletter set up also...could you please forward me a copy in Word.
Amy

Me too, pretty please. :)

NewsletterI would like to see a copy of your newsletter too!
Thanks..
[email protected]

No "Me Too" postingsNO !!

Okay, just kidding (sort of). Please read my post about 5 posts above.
Thank-x!

Last edited:
AwesomeYour newsletter is excellent. I've used part of it to send out a mid-month notice of the soon to be discontinued products. Thank you very much for sharing.

newsletterWOW that newsletter is SOOOOOO good!! I'm wondering if I can pay you to use the next ones you make?? Email me and let me know.

Hugz,

Sarah
[email protected]

I'd be a fool to turn down money, but you are welcome to use it without paying if you'd like! I have my March almost finished. I just started a job (finally after 8 months), so I haven't been able to crank it out yet. I'll finish it over the weekend and post.

Those are great newsletters, I can't wait to see March. I would be willing to pay for them also. :D

I AM ABSOLUTLEY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MARCH POST!!!!!!!!! YA HOOOOO. YOU ARE THE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how much we all appreciate you. There are no words to express my thanks over and over again for your monthly newsletters that you have provided us with over the past months.

Newsletter for MarchMarch has been posted under a new thread: RWester's Newsletter.

You have no idea what it means to see these on here. I may be creative but not in this way. If you want money I would pay! I dont want to steal to many good ideas from here ;) These are great!

1. What is included in the February Customer Newsletter?

The February Customer Newsletter includes new product releases, featured recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming promotions and events.

2. How do I sign up to receive the February Customer Newsletter?

To sign up for the February Customer Newsletter, simply go to our website and enter your email address in the newsletter sign-up box.

3. Can I customize the recipes and tips I receive in the February Customer Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by updating your profile on our website. You can choose which recipes and tips you want to receive or opt-out of the newsletter altogether.

4. Is there a deadline for ordering the products featured in the February Customer Newsletter?

There is no specific deadline for ordering the featured products, but they are only available while supplies last. We recommend ordering as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. Can I share the February Customer Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can easily share the February Customer Newsletter with others by forwarding the email or sharing the link on social media. You can also encourage them to sign up for the newsletter themselves to receive future updates and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom