• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stylish February Crossbody Bag Featured in Jan CNL - Limited Availability!

In summary, the February Crossbody Bag is a durable and water-resistant bag made of canvas. It measures 11.5" L x 2.5" W x 7.5" H and has multiple pockets for storage. The adjustable shoulder strap can be extended up to 25 inches. It is also machine washable, but should be washed on a gentle cycle and air dried.
DebPC
Staff member
This looks great in the Jan CNL. I have so man PC bags- but this could be my new favorite. Only 2 shows- who wants one?

me!me!me! i already planned my 2 parties! I looove the bags, so much more useful than the charms, IMHO :)

Got my 2 shows ready to submit to get my bag! Yeah!

I agree. I have a TON of bags but I can't wait to get this one!! I have a party on the 3rd so I'll be half way there this weekend.

The flyer does not say they need to be February dated shows. So, just like the charms, shows from January will count? Just want to clarify for my team and make sure I'm not missing something.

TIA,
Sandi

sandilou said:
The flyer does not say they need to be February dated shows. So, just like the charms, shows from January will count? Just want to clarify for my team and make sure I'm not missing something.

TIA,
Sandi

From the flyer:

Note: To receive the crossbody bag free, at least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be submitted Feb. 1 through midnight CT on Feb. 28, 2013.

Personally, it's not my style. Different strokes for different folks! ;)

Yay -- that's how I read it, too! :thumbup:

Sandi

ChefPeg said:
Personally, it's not my style. Different strokes for different folks! ;)

If you get one and I don't (though I'm going to try!) I will happily buy!

1. What is the material of the February Crossbody Bag?

The February Crossbody Bag is made of durable canvas with a water-resistant coating for added protection.

2. What are the dimensions of the February Crossbody Bag?

The February Crossbody Bag measures 11.5" L x 2.5" W x 7.5" H, making it the perfect size for everyday use.

3. Does the February Crossbody Bag have any pockets?

Yes, the February Crossbody Bag features multiple pockets, including a front zippered pocket, interior zippered pocket, and two slip pockets, providing ample storage space for all your essentials.

4. Is the February Crossbody Bag adjustable?

Yes, the February Crossbody Bag has an adjustable shoulder strap that can be extended up to 25 inches, allowing you to find the perfect fit for your comfort.

5. Can the February Crossbody Bag be machine washed?

Yes, the February Crossbody Bag is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent, and air drying it to preserve its shape and color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92