• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Cross Over Bag Wanted - $35+ Shipping

In summary, the February Cross Over Bag is a limited edition bag designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is priced at $35 and has dimensions of 12.5 inches in width, 14 inches in height, and 4 inches in depth. It can be used for personal use as well and is only available during the month of February.
Joebumom
Looking for February Cross Over bag. Will pay $35 plus shipping.

Last edited:
I would like one too. FYI, they're going for more, both here and on ebay.

Thanks for the advice I edited my post.

Sold it sorry

Last edited:
Trps, just sent you a PM.

What is the February Cross Over Bag?

The February Cross Over Bag is a limited edition bag specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a versatile and stylish bag that is perfect for carrying your business materials and essentials.

How much does the February Cross Over Bag cost?

The February Cross Over Bag is priced at $35, plus shipping and handling fees. However, the final cost may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen.

What are the dimensions of the February Cross Over Bag?

The February Cross Over Bag measures 12.5 inches in width, 14 inches in height, and 4 inches in depth. It also has an adjustable strap that can extend up to 54 inches in length.

Can I use the February Cross Over Bag for personal use?

While the February Cross Over Bag is designed with consultants in mind, you can definitely use it for personal use as well. It is a versatile bag that can be used for work, travel, or everyday activities.

Is the February Cross Over Bag available all year round?

No, the February Cross Over Bag is a limited edition item and will only be available during the month of February. Make sure to grab yours before it sells out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
Replies
Views
jpanzenhagen
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies