• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I spice up my February cookware sales flyer?

D
Daventray
I made this flyer today to promote the Pan o Rama for Feb. Any ideas on how to make it more appealing? what do ya think?

Thanks Ahead of time! :D

Attachments

• febsale.doc
    43 KB · Views: 730
Great flyer Tracy! So the discount off the cookware is a discount your customers only get through you right? If someone wanted to order the executive cookware they would have to wait til March right unless they host a show next month?

Wow, that's really cool! You'll have to let us know how that goes. What a great way to encourage people to place orders like this when they are NOT a host!! Way to start racking up those points for the Pan O RAma!!!

That's awesome, I was thinking earlier today about doing something similar. Great flyer! :D

Maybe you could put a note on the flyer next to the Gen II cookware that on March 1st it'll be GONE! It might boost some sales for people who don't have a lot of money and still want some good cookware from PC.. Come March, all we will have in our line is the 2 professional sets and the 2 executive sets.

Actually Gen II will be in the line until the end of the spring/summer 2006 season. As of August 30th, it'll be gone.

Great flyer!I am a new consultant. I love the flyer..it is awesome!!! How do you figure out the discount on the orders? Also do you need to order the Executive pans on the hosts order since they are not available until March?

I must be dense - but how can customers at a show (ie, not the host) by our new Executive cookware in February?

Feb 1st !At our cluster meeting last night we were told that the pans are availible Feb 1st. To start off the Pan o Rama incentive. So I believe that anyone can purchase the Executive Sets and open stock pieces.

I offer the discounts as a host gift. I think you can also use a past host discount for the 10% off and the 20% goes under the host order. I'm not sure about that but I have seen other people do it so. Right or wrong not sure? Otherwise I use the consultant gift in PP.

Im pretty new though so I maybe Pampered Becky could give us her thoughts on the discount rights and wrongs.

Thanks So much everyone for checking out the flyer! :D

Hmmm. I'm still unsure. It says on the Pan-O-Rama flyer that the incentive starts Feb 1st, but it says on the Feb Host special flyer that the new stuff is 'available one month early exclusively for hosts!'. So maybe the pan-o-rama flyer refers to the hosts being able to purchase the new executive line in Feb?

Highly confusing!

Last edited:
Executive Cookware is for HOSTS ONLY in February. Everyone else can get it in March.

Well since Pan-o-Rama is going on until the end of May, why not make it a Feb/March sale and add to the flyer that the Executive Cookware sale will be taking place in March?? I don't know about any of you, but I know my cookware sales aren't too high and this may be a way to extend it even longer to get the most benefit!

I definitely like the idea and will be using it!!! Thanks!

What about hosts who booked the show?Is the cookware available to hosts who booked the show in Feb.?

The Executive Cookware is available to the host of February shows and as the booking benefit to the past host if the February host booked off of her.

Great flyer! How about mentioning the cookware's guarantee on your flyer? :D

DebbieJ said:
Executive Cookware is for HOSTS ONLY in February. Everyone else can get it in March.
Yep, and this is a nice selling point to hosts...they can get it before anyone else can! :D

Why not print this out on the back of the flyer? Well, after the Executive Set information is corrected/filled out. It'll give quick access to the differences between the sets so they can figure out which one will help to discover the chef in them!

Also, you have the 6 pc Professional Set on there twice. Was one of them supposed to be a collection of Professional Open Stock?

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Flyer.doc
    37 KB · Views: 517
Made Some Changes!Yes, The Executive is only for Hosts for now. I am sorry, it was a little confusing. I changed the flyer so we can use it anytime. Instead of a month I gave the flyer a name, Pan o Rama Specials! This way if you would like to cont using it past the given month it is easier.

I thinking adding the details to the back is a great idea, Thank You!

And Thank YOU to everyone who has posted a response, it is wonderful to get such a wonderful bunch of feedback! :D

Attachments

• pansale.doc
    61 KB · Views: 522
Great flyer. Thanks for sharing.

Pan SaleI really like how you updated the flyer and included the warranties on it!!! Awesome job!!!!! :)

1. How can I make my February cookware sales flyer stand out?

To make your February cookware sales flyer stand out, you can try using eye-catching colors and bold fonts for the headings and important information. You can also include high-quality images of your products to grab the attention of potential customers. Adding a special offer or discount can also make your flyer more appealing.

2. What are some ideas to make my Pan o Rama promotion more appealing?

To make your Pan o Rama promotion more appealing, you can highlight the key features and benefits of the product. You can also include customer reviews or testimonials to showcase the positive experiences of previous buyers. Additionally, you can offer a limited-time discount or bundle deal to entice customers to purchase the product.

3. How can I make my February cookware sales flyer more visually appealing?

To make your February cookware sales flyer more visually appealing, you can use high-quality images of your products and arrange them in an attractive layout. You can also use a mix of colors and fonts to make the flyer visually appealing. Adding some graphics or illustrations related to cooking or food can also make the flyer more appealing.

4. What are some tips for promoting cookware in February?

Some tips for promoting cookware in February include targeting Valentine's Day and President's Day sales, offering special deals or discounts, and showcasing the versatility of your cookware for creating romantic meals or hosting large gatherings. You can also collaborate with influencers or food bloggers to reach a larger audience.

5. How can I measure the success of my February cookware sales flyer?

The success of your February cookware sales flyer can be measured by tracking the number of sales or inquiries generated from the flyer. You can also ask customers how they found out about your promotion and track the number of flyer views or clicks if it is being promoted online. Additionally, you can compare the sales and traffic during the promotion period with previous months to determine the effectiveness of your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cookinthehouse
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Savannah_Peach
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies