• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Feb. Show Orders Be Submitted Until the End of March?

In summary, a "Feb Show Order" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in February where customers can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking show. To qualify, the show must have at least $200 in sales and two buying guests. The benefits include earning rewards based on sales and trying out exclusive products. The "Feb Show Order" can be combined with other promotions, and it can be placed through a consultant or show link.
brandenc
Gold Member
Do Feb. show orders need to be submitted by the end of this month or can it be submitted March 1st or 2nd?

Thank You

March 31Shows can actually be submitted until the end of the following month, but for the double points promotion, it has to be submitted by Feb. 28th to get the double points.

Diane

dianevill said:
Shows can actually be submitted until the end of the following month, but for the double points promotion, it has to be submitted by Feb. 28th to get the double points.

Diane

Thanks I just wanted to check because a few people who placed large orders wont get paid until the 1st or 2nd of March.

1. What is a "Feb Show Order"?

A "Feb Show Order" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February. It allows customers to earn free products and discounts by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show.

2. How do I qualify for a "Feb Show Order"?

To qualify for a "Feb Show Order", you must host a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least two buying guests. The show must take place between February 1st and February 28th.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Feb Show Order"?

Hosting a "Feb Show Order" allows you to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your show. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can earn. Additionally, you will get the chance to try out new and exclusive products from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I combine my "Feb Show Order" with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your "Feb Show Order" benefits with any other current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions.

5. How do I place my "Feb Show Order"?

To place your "Feb Show Order", you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place the order directly through your show link. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and assist you with any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • PamperedbyKaren