• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Shows Submitted in March: Impact on HWC Product Sales?

In summary, the two shows that were done in Feb but submitted in March are showing up in your March sales list. They do NOT count toward any March incentives though - just commissionable sales.
PamperedbyKaren
Hello, I was just looking at my performance tracker and two shows that were done in Feb but submitted in March, are showing up in my March sales. Is this right? Do these count for the HWC products???

That is right. If you submitted them in March they show up in your March sales list.

They do NOT count toward any March incentives though - just commissionable sales.

They do not count as the 2 shows needed by the 15th for the recipe holder and they do not count toward the $1250 for the HWC products.

oh boooooo that stinks

thanks though!

The "rules" of every incentive are clearly written on the bottom of the flyer for that incentive.

They let us submit last month sales into the next because they know we don't already have all payments by the last day of the month. We still get commission and trip points for those sales but they can't count toward whatever is going on in the next month or people would be holding orders and shows.

Regardless, I still think if it's a Feb show, it should go into Feb sales.

PamperedbyKaren said:
Regardless, I still think if it's a Feb show, it should go into Feb sales.

The sales go into March because that's when you will be paid for them and since they weren't submitted in February they don't count for any February incentives anyway (again, as printed on incentive flyers). I don't see the issue.

You don't see an issue because there isn't one :) It was just an opinion. I personally think the performance tracker should state the sales for the month they were sold. Commission can be totally seperate. I'll be sure to look harder at those incentive flyers next time!!!!

The performance tracker lists things based on when they're submitted because that's what affects commission, as well as monthly sales requirements for career level, etc.

I think that would be way to confusing. It also helps us keep track. If you look at your
p3 sales it is like that also. Submit a Feb show in March it will be under the march shows.

I would be very confused if they posted my one Feb show I submitted on March 5th on the Feb sales and then not get my commission for it until March 22nd. I try to keep pretty close track of where I am. The only thing that confuses me a little is that it shows $1,000+ for March already but it is around $850 really since $155 was a Feb show... I know what my "real" March sales are so it doesn't really bother me!

1. What is a "Feb Show in March Sale?"

A "Feb Show in March Sale" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can take advantage of February's host rewards and combine them with the special offers and discounts available in March. This allows customers to get even more value for their money.

2. How can I participate in the "Feb Show in March Sale?"

To participate in the "Feb Show in March Sale," you can either host a show in February and redeem your rewards in March, or attend a show in March and take advantage of the special offers and discounts available. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Feb Show in March Sale?"

Participating in the "Feb Show in March Sale" allows you to get more value for your money by combining the rewards and discounts from both February and March. This means you can get more products for a lower price, or even earn free products through the host rewards.

4. Are there any restrictions for the "Feb Show in March Sale?"

There are no specific restrictions for the "Feb Show in March Sale," but it is subject to product availability and any terms and conditions set by Pampered Chef. Make sure to check with your consultant for more information.

5. When does the "Feb Show in March Sale" end?

The "Feb Show in March Sale" typically runs from the beginning of February until the end of March, but exact dates may vary. It is best to check with your consultant for the specific end date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smilesarepriceless