• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings with Feb. Recruit Promo - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the "Feb. Recruit Promo up" is a promotional event that takes place in February to encourage recruitment and growth within an organization or company. It is open to anyone who is eligible to join, and participants can receive bonuses, incentives, recognition, or promotions. To get involved, one can either recruit new members or employees, or join as a new member or employee during the promotional period.
flemings99
Gold Member
Feb. Recruit Promo is up :) Doesn't show what consultants get...

Maybe they're waiting on the consultant part until the 4th. Hopefully b/c they'll be a Launch attendee bonus.

This is a great recruiting promo. I had to reassure my recruit lead last night that a) there would be a Feb. bonus, and b) it would be great. The value of these choices is much more than the Jan. bonus.

It also looks like they're updating the Incentives Calculator - finally. It's only February after all. There is a "select which program" script but nothing to click on.

"Thanks for sharing! I'm also curious about what the consultants get in this promo. I hope it's something good!"

What is the "Feb. Recruit Promo up"?

The "Feb. Recruit Promo up" is a promotional event that takes place in the month of February to encourage recruitment and growth within an organization or company.

When does the "Feb. Recruit Promo up" take place?

The "Feb. Recruit Promo up" takes place during the month of February, typically for the entire month or a specified period of time.

Who can participate in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up"?

Anyone who is eligible to join the organization or company can participate in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up". This includes current members, employees, or potential recruits.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up"?

Participating in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up" can result in various benefits such as bonuses, incentives, recognition, or promotions for both the recruiter and the new recruit.

How can I get involved in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up"?

To get involved in the "Feb. Recruit Promo up", you can either recruit new members or employees for the organization or company, or you can join as a new member or employee during the promotional period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom