• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the new margarita mix on the Feb outside order form?

In summary, "Feb Oof" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef in the month of February, where customers can earn free products by hosting a party or making a purchase. To participate, one must either host a party or make a purchase of $75 or more. The free products offered vary each year and cannot be combined with other promotions. "Feb Oof" ends on the last day of February and all parties or purchases must be made before then to qualify for the free products.
ChefFran
Hi- has anyone done a Feb oof? Thanks in advance!

Fran

I was looking for one also..

LOL....for those who are new, "oof" is code for Outside Order Form....the ones you would use for catalog shows or orders not receved @home the cooking show. It doesn't just mean oof. Haha

Thank you in advance to the person who has the awesome computer skills and creates the Outside Order Forms and posts them here. I really like those better than the ones that the Home Office posts. I am looking forward to seeing it posted here.

Thanks!

Here mine, don't forget to change the info.

Attachments

• February Order form.doc
    191 KB · Views: 528
Thanks, Wendy for sharing!

Here's my updated Feb outside order form. It has the new margarita mix on it.

Feel free to use it and be sure to change the consultant info and the tax info, if necessary.

Attachments

• February 2012 Order form.doc
    219.5 KB · Views: 457

What is "Feb Oof"?

"Feb Oof" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of February. It stands for "February's Opportunity for Outstanding Freebies" and is a chance for customers to earn free products by hosting a party or making a purchase.

How can I participate in "Feb Oof"?

To participate in "Feb Oof", you can either host a Pampered Chef party in the month of February or make a purchase of $75 or more. When you host a party, you have the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales from your party. If you make a purchase of $75 or more, you will automatically receive a free product as part of the promotion.

What are the free products offered during "Feb Oof"?

The free products offered during "Feb Oof" vary each year and are based on the total sales from your party or purchase. Some examples of past free products include kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

Can I combine "Feb Oof" with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Feb Oof" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to a purchase or party at a time.

When does "Feb Oof" end?

"Feb Oof" ends on the last day of February. All parties must be held or purchases made before this date in order to qualify for the free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperms
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
Replies