• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Mid-Month Commission Statement Now Available - Check Your Earnings!

In summary, Feb Mid-Month Statements are a summary of your sales and purchases from the first half of the month, sent to consultants on the 15th of each month. You can access them by logging into your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Statements" tab. Unfortunately, they cannot be customized as they are automatically generated by the system. They include a breakdown of your sales and purchases, bonuses and incentives earned, as well as important updates and announcements from Pampered Chef. You can use them to track your progress, follow up with customers, promote specials or events, and review your expenses for the rest of the month.
Thank you :D

Thanks! That tells me how much will be deposited Monday! WOOHOO! Not had too good of a February! Had 5 people who were going to host change their minds...one on WEDNESDAY who had a $1,000+ show in October. I had presumed since I kept leaving her messages to call me that she would do as she did in October and go ahead and do it...

Great job Shelby on your goals! You will LOVE NC! I went for the first time last July and WILL NEVER MISS ANOTHER ONE! Training was awesome and the excitement in the group sessions was unbelievable! I also got to meet Terry (colegrovet), Sarah Rodriguez (for about 5 minutes), ChefAnn (for several hours), and John W! Loved it! Made some great new friends too, including my wonderful Senior Executive Director, Sheila Addis!

Thanks!! My "Thumbsup" means I achieved the goal :D Hopefully there will be a :thumbup: behind the "new consultant" by the end of tonight ;)

I was invited to NC by my hospitality group after I went with them to Spring Launch. I hope maybe I can finally meet my Director. I'm super excited, and although I'm sure we could scrape together the $$ for me to go, I don't want to have to worry about it, I want to go for free if I can!

I'm just glad to see that comm statement (The $$ is kind of already spent on my spring sample order.:blushing:

Thanks Sheila. Doesn't work for me though, because I didn't submit any commissionable sales yet :(

1. What are Feb Mid-Month Statements?

Feb Mid-Month Statements are a summary of your sales and purchases from the first half of the month. They are sent to consultants on the 15th of each month.

2. How do I access my Feb Mid-Month Statements?

You can access your Feb Mid-Month Statements by logging into your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Statements" tab. From there, you can view and download your statements.

3. Can I customize my Feb Mid-Month Statements?

Unfortunately, the Feb Mid-Month Statements cannot be customized. They are automatically generated by our system and sent to all consultants on the 15th of each month.

4. What information is included in the Feb Mid-Month Statements?

The Feb Mid-Month Statements include a breakdown of your sales and purchases, as well as any bonuses or incentives earned during the first half of the month. They also include important updates and announcements from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I use the information in my Feb Mid-Month Statements?

Your Feb Mid-Month Statements can help you track your progress towards your sales and recruiting goals. They also serve as a reminder to follow up with customers and promote any upcoming specials or events. Additionally, you can use them to review your expenses and make adjustments to your business strategy for the rest of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
AJPratt