• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Mid-month statements

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Thanks! That tells me how much will be deposited Monday! WOOHOO! Not had too good of a February! Had 5 people who were going to host change their minds...one on WEDNESDAY who had a $1,000+ show in October. I had presumed since I kept leaving her messages to call me that she would do as she did in October and go ahead and do it...

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Great job Shelby on your goals! You will LOVE NC! I went for the first time last July and WILL NEVER MISS ANOTHER ONE! Training was awesome and the excitement in the group sessions was unbelievable! I also got to meet Terry (colegrovet), Sarah Rodriguez (for about 5 minutes), ChefAnn (for several hours), and John W! Loved it! Made some great new friends too, including my wonderful Senior Executive Director, Sheila Addis!

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Thanks!! My "Thumbsup" means I achieved the goal :D Hopefully there will be a :thumbup: behind the "new consultant" by the end of tonight ;)

I was invited to NC by my hospitality group after I went with them to Spring Launch. I hope maybe I can finally meet my Director. I'm super excited, and although I'm sure we could scrape together the $$ for me to go, I don't want to have to worry about it, I want to go for free if I can!

I'm just glad to see that comm statement (The $$ is kind of already spent on my spring sample order.:blushing:

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Thanks Sheila. Doesn't work for me though, because I didn't submit any commissionable sales yet :(

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views