• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19

In summary, "Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19" is a virtual workshop or event that aims to provide insights, tips, and strategies on launching a successful business or project. It will take place on February 2nd and February 19th and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. This event is for anyone interested in starting their own business or project, or for those in the early stages of their journey. Registration is typically free and a recording of the event will be available for those who are unable to attend live.
DebPC
Staff member
Our Launch is 2/2. We have set our meeting date for 2/19.
What's everyone else doing?

I will be at launch in Arlington whoop whoop

Dina Atnip said:
I will be at launch in Arlington whoop whoop

With me! :D

0% of my team is local. No meeting at all for me. Now that I have my property from Japan, have it unpacked and Hubby's month-long visit is over ... I'm hoping to actually start doing Cooking Shows again & start recruiting like I used to! Thank goodness for Facebook ... I've been staying active with online shows for the last 22 months!!!

[I can hardly wait to see u again

QUOTE=Sheila;49762]With me! :D

0% of my team is local. No meeting at all for me. Now that I have my property from Japan, have it unpacked and Hubby's month-long visit is over ... I'm hoping to actually start doing Cooking Shows again & start recruiting like I used to! Thank goodness for Facebook ... I've been staying active with online shows for the last 22 months!!![/QUOTE]

Ditto Chica! :D

My meeting is the 28th so everyone will be hoping to get ready to spring into action

My meeting is the week following launch. I am going to focus on recipes since that gets them excited. I have 29 going to Launch so a big portion will then come to the meeting. The other thing I do is have top sellers talk about what they took away from Launch and will implement into their businesses

I agree with focusing on recipes. Sue Rusch, a PC imortal, told us she would do training calls and discuss all sorts of good information. But nothing got her consultants excited and motivated more than a easy delicious recipe.

What is "Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19"?

"Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19" is a virtual workshop or event that aims to provide insights, tips, and strategies on launching a successful business or project. It will also feature successful entrepreneurs and their experiences.

When and where will "Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19" take place?

The event will take place on two dates, February 2nd and February 19th, and will be hosted virtually. You can access the event from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.

Who is this event for?

This event is for anyone who is interested in starting their own business or project, or for those who are already in the early stages of their journey. It is also beneficial for entrepreneurs looking to gain valuable insights and learn from successful individuals in their field.

How can I register for "Ready, Set, Launch: What's Everyone Else Doing? 2/2 & 2/19"?

You can register for the event by visiting the event's website or by clicking on the registration link provided in the event's promotional materials. Registration is usually free, but there may be options for paid tickets with additional perks.

Will there be a recording of the event available?

Yes, a recording of the event will be available for those who are unable to attend the live sessions. However, it is recommended to attend the live sessions to fully participate in the interactive activities and Q&A sessions with the speakers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Karen Weber