• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the latest flyer? Check out our Feb/Mar/April deals!

Yes, I have one that includes the new Small Snack Bowls. I also have a version that does not include the Small Snack Bowls. Let me know which one you would like. Thanks!Hey Kam!Thanks for the offer! I will take the version without the Small Snack Bowls. :)Have a great day!Thanks!Hey Kam!Have a great day!Thanks!Hey Kam!
kam
Staff member
In case anyone is interested...here is my 3 month flyer.

Fill in yout info in the center square at the bottom.

If anyone needs more room to enter in a web address...let me know and I'll do a revised version on Monday.

Any typos - let me know! too much snow (and wine) today! :)

Attachments

• FebMarApril2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 676
Once Again !

You da best!!!

love it! :)

Even with too much wine and snow...you come through with flying colors!! Thanks so much! I was just on the website at 4 am and did not see any of the specials. Where did you find this?

Awesome Kam!!
xoxo

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Kam, I just got an email from my director with this flyer in it saying how great it is :) Don't know where she got it from, she is not very internet savvy at all, and is not on here. In other words, your flyers are so great, they're making the rounds beyond CS!

Love this, thanks for doing this for us!!

Lisa

I love this flyer & want to use it but my website is too long. Could you make the space big enough to fit /crystalscookingnow?

Thanks!

If its too long for the space you may want to think that some people might not want to type in all that informationto get to your website. have you thought about shortening up your website name to just 'crystal'?

You rock! Many, many thanks!

AldeaY said:
If its too long for the space you may want to think that some people might not want to type in all that informationto get to your website. have you thought about shortening up your website name to just 'crystal'?

Mine is long too - but there is no way I'd shorten it at this point. I've had it for several years, and I have a very large and loyal customer base. I wouldn't change it now! Usually people don't have to type it in, they just click on the link I provide! :)

good thought! didn't think of that part of it..

AldeaY said:

My website name was not a good choice when I first started. Now, I tell all of my new consultants to just use their first & last name. However, I've had the website for 5 years now & I'm not about to change it confuse any customers. I can deal with it being long. And I have plenty of customers that use my website every month.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

NooraK said:
Kam, I just got an email from my director with this flyer in it saying how great it is :) Don't know where she got it from, she is not very internet savvy at all, and is not on here. In other words, your flyers are so great, they're making the rounds beyond CS!

Too funny! I am SO glad that others are finding this useful!!!

OK, here is one that has all the parts separated out to enter your info. This way I could make the website a smaller font to fit more characters. Hopefully, this will work for everyone. Crystal, I did put yours in and it did fit.

Just backspace over Name, phone and email and enter your info in.

Attachments

• FebMarApr_2010_fillable_ver2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 379
Thanks for sharing this!! It's beautiful!

The PCNewsWire has an updated March flyer including the new 1-1/4 cup Bamboo Bowls as a Host special...just thought I would let you know!

Is there any way to get this in a Word Document??

I would like it in a Word Doc to! I love it, but I am from Canada and I have to change a few of the prices!
It looks soo great!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

pcchefjane said:
The PCNewsWire has an updated March flyer including the new 1-1/4 cup Bamboo Bowls as a Host special...just thought I would let you know!

I was wondering if they would update it! Thanks for letting me know.

Meigs said:
I would like it in a Word Doc to! I love it, but I am from Canada and I have to change a few of the prices!
It looks soo great!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

A fellow Canadian cheffer usually emails me the specials and I can create a Canadian version.

I'll pm you with my email and if you email me the Canadian April specials, I can update the Candian version.

The Word doc is too large to post - there are size limits.

Hey Kam!

Do you have one of these that includes the new Small Snack Bowls the yjust released at Spring Launch?
Thanks!

dannyzmom said:
Hey Kam!

Do you have one of these that includes the new Small Snack Bowls the yjust released at Spring Launch?
Thanks!

Yep! Forgot to post it earlier.

Here it is.

Attachments

• FebMarApril2010_updated_fillable.pdf
    745.8 KB · Views: 313
Thanks for Feb/March/April!! As we are approaching the end of February, would you happen to have one for March/April/May? Thanks!!

1. What promotions are currently being offered in the Feb/Mar/April flyer?

The current flyer features a variety of promotions, including discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware sets, as well as deals on popular pantry items like spices and sauces. Be sure to check out the flyer for all the details and savings!

2. How long will the Feb/Mar/April flyer be available?

The flyer will be available from February through April, or while supplies last. It's always best to take advantage of the promotions as soon as possible, as some items may sell out quickly.

3. Are there any new products featured in the Feb/Mar/April flyer?

Yes, there are several new products featured in the flyer, including our new line of ceramic cookware and a new collection of spring-themed kitchen tools. These products are sure to make cooking and entertaining a breeze!

4. Can I order from the Feb/Mar/April flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the flyer online through our website. Simply browse the flyer and add the items you want to your cart. You can also contact your consultant to place an order or to host a virtual party to earn free products!

5. Are there any special offers for hosting a party during the Feb/Mar/April flyer period?

Yes, there are exclusive host rewards available during this flyer period. Host a party and earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your party. Contact your consultant for more information and to schedule your party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam